MMJ photo show

Started by 44pics, Apr 30, 2009, 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

tdb810

Wow, thanks for the info!  I cannot wait.   :D :D :D
.....Back at the Model Home

AMightyCaporal

definitely showing up for this bad boy!
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

BH

Oh wow, congrats Sam!  Wish I could see the exhibit!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

FiddleCastro

Can't wait to check this out!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

weeniebeenie

That is really cool.
How loud can silence get?

slimsloslider

that looks great. i've visited the morrison hotel gallery on prince, and its a magical place

BH

Would cameras be allowed in a place like that?  I wouldn't expect someone to take a picture of ALL the pictures, HA! but I would love one overall picture just to see kind of how it's all set up.  Sounds awesome.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteWould cameras be allowed in a place like that?  I wouldn't expect someone to take a picture of ALL the pictures, HA! but I would love one overall picture just to see kind of how it's all set up.  Sounds awesome.

i'll see what I can do- also- I'll open my mind up for some remote viewing of the gallery- the password is oo ee oo ah ah  bing bang wadda wadda bing bang... then i'll know its you knockin'

BH

QuoteWould cameras be allowed in a place like that?  I wouldn't expect someone to take a picture of ALL the pictures, HA! but I would love one overall picture just to see kind of how it's all set up.  Sounds awesome.

i'll see what I can do- also- I'll open my mind up for some remote viewing of the gallery- the password is oo ee oo ah ah  bing bang wadda wadda bing bang... then i'll know its you knockin'

Excellent. ;D

44pics

You guys should go check out the Morrison Hotel site in general. Its pretty amazing the range of images they have there. You can easily lose a couple of hours wandering around in there.

http://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/default.aspx

Murph

This is going to be so great.  Thank god it's in NY

lasvegas

oh yeah, alright.

this is going to be amazing. can't wait.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

Just saw the email!! Wow that looks so cool! Can't wait for this.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

bluesky

This is bitter sweet for me. It's my birthday the 22nd and I live in Brooklyn, but I'm heading up to Boston on the train that day to see National on Saturday... what am I going to do? :-/

AMightyCaporal

QuoteThis is bitter sweet for me. It's my birthday the 22nd and I live in Brooklyn, but I'm heading up to Boston on the train that day to see National on Saturday... what am I going to do? :-/

what time does your train leave? go before you leave or when you get back into town- its up for a while. (happy future birthday)

bluesky

thanks Mighty! I'm leaving on a morning train, it's the holiday weekend and I asked for the day off... I'm might change it to Saturday am. I think it would be great to be at the opening and all area MMJ fans will be present, so it would be fun to be there that night... have to think about it.

Penny Lane

Quotethanks Mighty! I'm leaving on a morning train, it's the holiday weekend and I asked for the day off... I'm might change it to Saturday am. I think it would be great to be at the opening and all area MMJ fans will be present, so it would be fun to be there that night... have to think about it.

they are showing it for 6 weeks :-) (or did i read it wrong) bluesky--we are definitely going more than once! even if i have to drag you from one of your rooftop gardening jobs.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill