Mar 20, 2019, 03:10 pm

Radiohead

Started by Sticky Icky Green Stuff, Dec 27, 2010, 07:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scosby2

went to the show in atlanta this past thursday...these guys really know how to bring it as well. my first show since bonnaroo 2006 and i was not disappointed at all.

APR

Quote from: robb on Mar 05, 2012, 10:54 am
right, they go on sale through something called W.A.S.T.E. on thursday, but not through ticketmaster til saturday.  from what i've gathered anybody can purchase through W.A.S.T.E., they just need to sign up for an account (as far as i can tell, it's just what they sell all of their merchandise/tickets through).

hope some of that is helpful.


This is worth trying, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.  I never have been able to get tix thru W.A.S.T.E.   Maybe I have bad luck, but I have been on there right on time. Hopefully they have a greater supply for this tour.  Pit seems to be all GA with a paperless ticket.

Im The Dude

Sweet! they're coming to Ohio which is the same place we saw them back in 2008! I gotta make this happen!
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

e_wind

They played another new song last night. Are we gonna have another surprise album this year?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Im The Dude

Has anyone bought a ticket from the waste site? I never used that before.

ewind, did you get your ticket off of ticketmaster?
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

e_wind

I did. I'm under the impression that waste tickets go ffasssttt. I got my tickets the second they went on sale through ticket master and got 300 lever seats ( :( )
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

robb

scored floor tickets for the palace!!
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: robb on Mar 08, 2012, 12:03 pm
scored floor tickets for the palace!!


awesome man, have fun.  don't have the money to make it this show unfortunately.  nor any friends who want to shell out 81bucks.  I was only going to go if i could get floor or a close section.  glad you got a pimp spot.  eat some L before you go.

APR

Quote from: robb on Mar 08, 2012, 12:03 pm
scored floor tickets for the palace!!


Nice work!  I'll be trying in the regular sale.  I've never been up close for Radiohead so I'm hoping I get lucky for this summer.

e_wind

It might be the mushrooms talking but radiohead was great... Coming from a radiohead shit talker
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Fully

Quote from: e_wind on Mar 09, 2012, 11:59 pm
It might be the mushrooms talking but radiohead was great... Coming from a radiohead shit talker


I'm glad you and the shrooms had a good time.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

if you haven't heard. stream at 2am tonight.  about 40minutes away.

http://www.youtube.com/user/coachella/live

oistheone

Well that stream last night was unbelievable. Definitely picking up some tickets to a show on this tour.

oistheone

Bit of a bizarre question, but does anyone know how to sign up to these atease Radiohead message boards? I've been trying for days now, get the validation e-mail and activate my account, but says I'm forbidden from accessing the boards, and can't even find an administrator e-mail. If anyone is a member, could you check to see if the admins have an e-mail address kickin' around? Thanks so much!

Or if there's a better Radiohead board around, I'd be happy to hear about it!

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: oistheone on Apr 19, 2012, 05:33 pm
Bit of a bizarre question, but does anyone know how to sign up to these atease Radiohead message boards? I've been trying for days now, get the validation e-mail and activate my account, but says I'm forbidden from accessing the boards, and can't even find an administrator e-mail. If anyone is a member, could you check to see if the admins have an e-mail address kickin' around? Thanks so much!

Or if there's a better Radiohead board around, I'd be happy to hear about it!


hmm, I know the messageboard is separate from the webpage so you have to register for the board on the forum page.  I'm looking and I don't see e-mails, maybe try messaging them through facebook? https://www.facebook.com/radioheadnews

http://www.greenplastic.com/ is ateases rival.  never went there, atease always seemed cooler to me. 

APR

Quote from: oistheone on Apr 19, 2012, 05:33 pm
Bit of a bizarre question, but does anyone know how to sign up to these atease Radiohead message boards? I've been trying for days now, get the validation e-mail and activate my account, but says I'm forbidden from accessing the boards, and can't even find an administrator e-mail. If anyone is a member, could you check to see if the admins have an e-mail address kickin' around? Thanks so much!

Or if there's a better Radiohead board around, I'd be happy to hear about it!


That happened to me too, but only for a day or two.  Then it just started working.  I couldn't find any emails or admin contact info.

APR

I found an A+ sounding 2006 Bonnaroo performance.  If anyone is interested in good, live Radiohead then check out the link below (scroll to the bottom of the page to download the entire show)


http://radioheadbonnaroo.com/

e_wind

I was taking a shower yesterday and listening to In Rainbows. Nude came on and I just about had a religious experience. Also, I'm just now realizing that I was nude because I was showering, but thats besides the point. Its taken everything I have to get into Radiohead so far, and I only like 3 albums a lot. But, for some reason, this vocally charged track and the Thom voice layering just clicked out of no where, and I thought it was one of the most beautiful songs I'd ever heard.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Northern Neighbour

Quote from: e_wind on Jan 28, 2013, 02:58 pm
I was taking a shower yesterday and listening to In Rainbows. Nude came on and I just about had a religious experience. Also, I'm just now realizing that I was nude because I was showering, but thats besides the point. Its taken everything I have to get into Radiohead so far, and I only like 3 albums a lot. But, for some reason, this vocally charged track and the Thom voice layering just clicked out of no where, and I thought it was one of the most beautiful songs I'd ever heard.


So, you're telling us that while you were listening to "Nude" in the nude, you climaxed.

e_wind

Quote from: Northern Neighbour on Jan 28, 2013, 04:42 pm
Quote from: e_wind on Jan 28, 2013, 02:58 pm
I was taking a shower yesterday and listening to In Rainbows. Nude came on and I just about had a religious experience. Also, I'm just now realizing that I was nude because I was showering, but thats besides the point. Its taken everything I have to get into Radiohead so far, and I only like 3 albums a lot. But, for some reason, this vocally charged track and the Thom voice layering just clicked out of no where, and I thought it was one of the most beautiful songs I'd ever heard.


So, you're telling us that while you were listening to "Nude" in the nude, you climaxed.


bingo
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...