Main Menu

Radiohead

Started by Sticky Icky Green Stuff, Dec 27, 2010, 07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

I'm going to go to the bathroom now.....
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Northern Neighbour

The band plans to be back in the studio in the summer.

http://www.nme.com/news/radiohead/68695

LBSUNFLWR

A massive tour would be good! I haven't seen Radiohead since 2006. :(

APR

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Apr 26, 2017, 04:16 PM
A massive tour would be good! I haven't seen Radiohead since 2006. :(

Wasn't there another thread about Radiohead more recently with a little back and forth?  I thought you had seen them or were planning to?

LBSUNFLWR

I wish. Been desperate to see them again and have not had an opportunity to.
I have had the joy of seeing them 5 times, but the last show, which was the best of all, was at The Tower Theater in PA 06-02-2006!!

if anyone has or finds a recording of this show please see me...

LBSUNFLWR

https://www.jambase.com/article/radiohead-announces-oknotok-reissue-1997-masterpiece-ok-computer

Radiohead Announces 'OKNOTOK' Reissue Of 1997 Masterpiece 'OK COMPUTER'

English rockers Radiohead will celebrate the 20th anniversary of their landmark OK COMPUTER studio album with the upcoming release of OKNOTOK on June 23. OKNOTOK will feature the original album, eight B-sides and three previously unreleased tracks.

The 20th anniversary edition of OK COMPUTER is available for pre-order in a variety of formats here. All versions of OKNOTOK include the previously unreleased tracks "I Promise," "Lift," and "Man Of War." For completists, there is an OKNOTOK BOXED EDITION containing the following:

Three heavyweight 180 gram black 12″ vinyl records and a hardcover book containing more than thirty artworks (many of which have never been seen before) and full lyrics to all the tracks (except the ones that haven't really got any lyrics). Under this weighty tome are yet more surprises: a notebook containing 104 pages from Thom Yorke's library of scrawled notes of the time, a sketchbook containing 48 pages of Donwood and Tchock's 'preparatory work' and a C90 cassette mix tape compiled by the band, taken from OK COMPUTER session archives and demo tapes.

While digital formats, double CD and triple 180g LP versions of OKNOTOK are due on June 23, the box set will be issued in July.

LBSUNFLWR

Holy shit! Radiohead is doing a small tour and they're coming to Cincinnati!!!! Haven't seen them in over ten years.

https://www.wasteheadquarters.com/schedule

July 2018
Sat 7United CenterChicagoUSAON SALE 23 Feb
Tue 10Madison Square GardenNew YorkUSAON SALE 24 Feb
Wed 11Madison Square GardenNew YorkUSAON SALE 24 Feb
Fri 13Madison Square GardenNew YorkUSAON SALE 24 Feb
Mon 16Bell CentreMontrealCanadaON SALE 24 Feb
Tue 17Bell CentreMontrealCanadaON SALE 24 Feb
Thu 19Air Canada CentreTorontoCanadaON SALE 24 Feb
Fri 20Air Canada CentreTorontoCanadaON SALE 24 Feb
Sun 22Little Caesars ArenaDetroitUSAON SALE 23 Feb
Mon 23Schottenstein CenterColumbusUSAON SALE 23 Feb
Wed 25US Bank ArenaCincinnatiUSAON SALE 23 Feb
Thu 26PPG Paints ArenaPittsburghUSAON SALE 23 Feb
Sat 28TD GardenBostonUSAON SALE 23 Feb
Sun 29TD GardenBostonUSAON SALE 23 Feb
Tue 31Wells Fargo CenterPhiladelphiaUSAON SALE 23 Feb
August 2018
Wed 1Wells Fargo CenterPhiladelphiaUSAON SALE 23 Feb

APR

What good news to see they're touring the US again.  That's awesome LBSUN.  I can't believe they're skipping DC.  So now I'm figuring out which other city (preferably cities), I can see them this summer. 

LBSUNFLWR

Two nights in Philly should be doable for you! Last place I saw them was at The Tower Theater. That was crazy special!!

Cincinnati on a week night isn't ideal but I will make it happen!! Just under two hours away.

LBSUNFLWR

I am in for Cincinnati!!  :thumbsup:  :smiley:

pulled upper level on the side but close to stage.
even went back in and pulled 2 for my friends near the back upper level.

Floor is all GA and I'd rather not be packed in and unable to see so I went for seats only. I'd rather have a seat even if I'm not sitting.

LBSUNFLWR

there's no option for mailing real tickets or even for printing at home. Only sent to the phone and there is no transferring of tickets. Good way to avoid scalpers I guess, but I don't see how they're going to check everyone's ID on entry.

walterfredo

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Feb 23, 2018, 11:22 AM
there's no option for mailing real tickets or even for printing at home. Only sent to the phone and there is no transferring of tickets. Good way to avoid scalpers I guess, but I don't see how they're going to check everyone's ID on entry.

I don't think they will, you'll have to have the ticket on your phone in the app to get in, they'll just scan the barcode on the phone. I could be wrong about this, but I am pretty sure taking a screen shot and sending the screen shot to someone else will not work. You must be logged into your actual account with the app to get in the doors.

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 23, 2018, 11:28 AM

I don't think they will, you'll have to have the ticket on your phone in the app to get in, they'll just scan the barcode on the phone. I could be wrong about this, but I am pretty sure taking a screen shot and sending the screen shot to someone else will not work. You must be logged into your actual account with the app to get in the doors.

ok thanks. I sent 2 screenshots for my friends who I bought for but told them I may have to go in with one of them. 

I just went back in to see what I'd pull and now there's tons of seats listed as ticketmaster verified tickets, but at face value. Like they bought up a lot of them to sell this way. Maybe the fees are higher but for now they're at $65 and $85 which was face value.

Mr. White

I got a ticket for the Cincinnati show. I'm in Section 239, Row G, Seat 1 (not the best but only 2 sections away from being dead-center as you face the stage - I'll be happy with that, I guess).
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

walterfredo

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Feb 23, 2018, 11:42 AM
Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 23, 2018, 11:28 AM

ok thanks. I sent 2 screenshots for my friends who I bought for but told them I may have to go in with one of them. 

I just went back in to see what I'd pull and now there's tons of seats listed as ticketmaster verified tickets, but at face value. Like they bought up a lot of them to sell this way. Maybe the fees are higher but for now they're at $65 and $85 which was face value.

don't take my comments as fact, this is just what I remember (my memory has failed me before). You may be able to have them log into your account on their phone. Or they make be checking IDs, if that's what they indicated they would do. That does seem crazy, but who knows.

LBSUNFLWR

I hear ya! With thousands of people coming I don't see how they'll be checking id's.
I have everything saved in email and screenshot for back up.

Just thrilled I'm in!

APR

This was my first time lucking out with WASTE tickets.  I got in for Philly and am very excited.  I'm going to try TM for one of the NYC shows.  I have a feeling they'll add a fourth show to fill the gap in their schedule.  Not surprisingly, they just added a second Chicago show to fill a similar gap.