Shows that are coming up

Started by pennylane, Dec 29, 2010, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOWJO8185

Holy shit, the Black Keys are playing with Gary Clark Jr and Marcus King Band this summer! 7/21 STL for me.

MMJTX

Susto - tomorrow! at Club Dada in Dallas. Will be my 6th Susto show :)
Anytime

Cameron

Quote from: MMJTX on Mar 04, 2020, 01:21 PMSusto - tomorrow! at Club Dada in Dallas. Will be my 6th Susto show :)

Can't believe they're skipping Austin.

MMJTX

Quote from: Cameron on Mar 04, 2020, 05:21 PM
Quote from: MMJTX on Mar 04, 2020, 01:21 PMSusto - tomorrow! at Club Dada in Dallas. Will be my 6th Susto show :)

Bummer Cameron! that is odd.
Anytime

Derek713

Nice! We are going to the Houston show. I was wondering if I'd see you there.

Cameron

Quote from: MMJTX on Mar 05, 2020, 08:47 AM
Quote from: Cameron on Mar 04, 2020, 05:21 PM

Bummer Cameron! that is odd.

i've seen them a ton and we never get skipped so i can't complain too much.  the only shows we got last year was at SX too.

MMJTX

Quote from: Derek713 on Mar 05, 2020, 11:24 AM

Nice! We are going to the Houston show. I was wondering if I'd see you there.

Hey Derek! nah can't make it to the houston show unfortunately, hope you're doing well!
Anytime

slappymoe

worst case scenario thought of the day:

if the coronavirus continues to spread we may end up dealing with mass cancellations of most large gatherings. 

happy friday!

MMJTX

Quote from: slappymoe on Mar 06, 2020, 08:07 AMworst case scenario thought of the day:

if the coronavirus continues to spread we may end up dealing with mass cancellations of most large gatherings. 

happy friday!

Ya i saw that Ultra Music Festival is being pressured to cancel or at least move it to later in the year. I'm sure Coachella is also getting pressure now that California cases are rising
Anytime

slappymoe

walterfredo

2/14 ALO, Santa Barbara
3/27 Wilco @ the Oakland Fox cancelled
3/28 Wilco @ the Oakland Fox cancelled
7/17 Phish Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
7/18 Phish Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
7/19 Phish Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
7/21 Phish Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
7/22 Phish Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
7/24 Phish The Forum, Inglewood, CA
7/25 Phish Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
7/26 Phish Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
9/04 Phish DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/05 Phish DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/06 Phish DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO

Jackets N Pones

3/21 Adam Sandler @ Winstar cancelled   :cry:
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

parkervb

I'm supposed to go see Sturgill and Tyler tomorrow night in Hampton. I have GA tickets, at minimum, IF I go, I'm going to see up in the Mezz or something. It could still get cancelled as well.
Don't you ever turn it off

MMJTX

Quote from: parkervb on Mar 12, 2020, 08:27 AMI'm supposed to go see Sturgill and Tyler tomorrow night in Hampton. I have GA tickets, at minimum, IF I go, I'm going to see up in the Mezz or something. It could still get cancelled as well.

Ya i've got tickets for them in Dallas in two weeks and i'm fully expecting a postponement or cancellation of their tour at any moment. I hope you get to see them!
Anytime

parkervb

Quote from: MMJTX on Mar 12, 2020, 08:37 AM
Quote from: parkervb on Mar 12, 2020, 08:27 AMI'm supposed to go see Sturgill and Tyler tomorrow night in Hampton. I have GA tickets, at minimum, IF I go, I'm going to see up in the Mezz or something. It could still get cancelled as well.

Ya i've got tickets for them in Dallas in two weeks and i'm fully expecting a postponement or cancellation of their tour at any moment. I hope you get to see them!

thanks. it would be the 2nd time I've missed Sturgill after he had to cancel a show some yrs back. I'm trending hard towards not going, 2 of my buddies that were going are bailing. I don't know how much I could enjoy being around several thousand people right now.
Don't you ever turn it off

sillyboob

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 11, 2020, 06:43 PM2/14 ALO, Santa Barbara
3/27 Wilco @ the Oakland Fox cancelled
3/28 Wilco @ the Oakland Fox cancelled
7/17 Phish Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
7/18 Phish Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
7/19 Phish Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
7/21 Phish Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
7/22 Phish Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
7/24 Phish The Forum, Inglewood, CA
7/25 Phish Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
7/26 Phish Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
9/04 Phish DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/05 Phish DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/06 Phish DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO

Did Wilco make an announcement?
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

walterfredo

Quote from: sillyboob on Mar 12, 2020, 12:00 PMDid Wilco make an announcement?

The Oakland Fox did. In fact all Bay Area events with crowds over 1K have been banned. I somewhat expect that Wilco would just cancel/postpone the whole tour though, especially as they have upcoming dates in Seattle in the next week or so. Can't see that happening.

rkwedge

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 12, 2020, 12:03 PM

The Oakland Fox did. In fact all Bay Area events with crowds over 1K have been banned. I somewhat expect that Wilco would just cancel/postpone the whole tour though, especially as they have upcoming dates in Seattle in the next week or so. Can't see that happening.
Nope definitely not happening in Seattle, their ban is any gathering over 250 people.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

sillyboob

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 12, 2020, 12:03 PM

Yeah, I hear that.  I have tickets for the Hollywood Palladium show, and I'm just waiting for the cancellation or postponement.  Also have tickets for Sturgill Simpson & The National's Homecoming shows for the same weekend.  If one gets postponed, I may still be able to go to both!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rkwedge

https://wilcoworld.net/
Yep everything thru California postponed
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes