2.8 The Radio Dept.
2.9 Best Coast, Wavves, No Joy
2.19 Clutch, Motörhead
2.24 Dum Dum Girls, Minks
2.26 Smith Westerns, Braids, Baths
2.27 Trey Anastasio Band, the Head and the Heart
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

darkglow

Tonight it's Sister Hazel at the music hall down the street. It's one of my guilty pleasures, liking Sister Hazel so much.

ralph

less than 4 weeks til Eddie!!!!
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

FiddleCastro

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Feb 08, 2011, 01:41 PM
2/17 - Interpol @ Radio City.  :D

Well, that show was fucking awesome.  :D

Next show: Bright Eyes
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

darkglow

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Feb 12, 2011, 12:06 AM
I'm going to see Snoop Feb. 26  8)

snoop is comin here sometime in april. me and some coworkers wanna rent zoot suits and a pink 1970's limo and roll up in there with style

also e_wind. Afroman played last night here but I decided to check out Sister Hazel instead. The people who I talked to said it was a hell of party to be at his show.

Jon T.

Quote from: darkglow on Feb 19, 2011, 01:46 AM

snoop is comin here sometime in april. me and some coworkers wanna rent zoot suits and a pink 1970's limo and roll up in there with style

also e_wind. Afroman played last night here but I decided to check out Sister Hazel instead. The people who I talked to said it was a hell of party to be at his show.

Do it!  Where is Snoop going to be?

You going to G. Love?

darkglow

Quote from: Jon T. on Feb 19, 2011, 07:54 AM
Quote from: darkglow on Feb 19, 2011, 01:46 AM

Do it!  Where is Snoop going to be?

You going to G. Love?

Jon... I would imagine at the Civic Center. Hell yes I'm goin to G. Love.. especially since it looks like they wont be makin it to hangout fest. We need to hook up and do something before that show if you're goin'.

BTW how about this weather?

darkglow

also.. per advice from tdb810 (trish) we need to go see Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings on St Patty's day at Vinyl.. she saw them open for Prince and said they were real good.

br00ke

missed alot of shows this week due to be sick but i hope to maybe go see JGB Band @ B.Bowl tonight. on tap i don't have much ... vacation coming up and i am waiting to see what the hell phish is going to do so i can plan the rest of my life (i.e. to hangout fest or not)

MMJ Storytellers on 2/24  :D :D
Anders Osborne @ Brooklyn Bowl on 3/19 - love this guy .. dirty wailing guitar
Mike Gordon @ Brooklyn Bowl on 3/22 & 3/23 - though i think i have to sell these as i might be in SF
LCD Soundsystem @ MSG on 4/2   :thumbsup:
Mountain Jam .. at least going up for MMJ on Sunday if not the whole weekend

br00ke

also i'd really love to go see Bustle In Your Hedgerow @ B.Bowl on Thursday ... i've been seeing those guys forever in their own various bands ( Joe Russo, Marco Benevento, Dave Dreiwitz, and Scott Metzger) and little instrumental zeppelin is always fun  :thumbsup:  but i am fortunate enough to go see MMJ's storytellers that night. I'm wondering if i can boogie over to B.Bowl post-MMJ for a little celebration get-down .. esp. as the storytellers taping will be a sit-down affair.

Jon T.

Definitely going to G. Love.  Got my ticket yesterday.  We'll have to get up before that.  Not sure about SJ&TDK.  I'll keep it in mind.
This weather.... Man, it is just awesome here for about the next two 2 1/2 months.  I just can't stay indoors right now.  I've been doing a lot of hiking through the National Seashore and out at Ft. Pickens.   I told my wife I'm planning a hike through some some backwoods down to Navarre Beach up through Pensacola Beach and back down the highway. Right around 40 miles or so.   Let's see if can follow through...

buaawwww

Got a nice run coming up!!!

Monday! - Motorhead / Clutch at Best Buy Theater, NYC (2 of my favorite bands, and first time seeing them BOTH of then live and together!).

3/10 - Furthur (haven't seen this incarnation of the Dead yet).

3/25 - Queens of the Stone Age at Terminal 5, NYC (doing the entire first album).

4/28 - DOWN at Best Buy Theater, NYC (they are mighty).

subinai

br00ke how do you manage to get LCD tickets?! it was a nightmare

lil sis

Quote from: br00ke on Feb 19, 2011, 09:00 AM
missed alot of shows this week due to be sick but i hope to maybe go see JGB Band @ B.Bowl tonight. on tap i don't have much ... vacation coming up and i am waiting to see what the hell phish is going to do so i can plan the rest of my life (i.e. to hangout fest or not)

MMJ Storytellers on 2/24  :D :D
Anders Osborne @ Brooklyn Bowl on 3/19 - love this guy .. dirty wailing guitar
Mike Gordon @ Brooklyn Bowl on 3/22 & 3/23 - though i think i have to sell these as i might be in SF
LCD Soundsystem @ MSG on 4/2   :thumbsup:
Mountain Jam .. at least going up for MMJ on Sunday if not the whole weekend
I've only be to Brooklyn Bowl once and it was this past December for our district holiday party.  Prettty cool place.  Would love to make a trip over there one night soon with Liz & meet up with you!
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

CTdeadhead

dragonboy

Mar 24th - Arbouretum (my new fav band)
Mar 29th - Elbow
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

MarkW

Quote from: dragonboy on Feb 27, 2011, 11:29 AM
Mar 24th - Arbouretum (my new fav band)
Mar 29th - Elbow

Hey DB, how's things?

Upcoming for me:

Primal Scream - Screamadelica Live - Brixton Academy, London, 26 March
Roger Waters - The Wall Live - Barcelona, 29 March
Josh T. Pearson - ICA London, 1 April
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

walterfredo

Trey Anastasio this Friday at the Oakland Fox
Mike Gordon 2 days later in Lake Tahoe