Shows that are coming up

Started by pennylane, Dec 29, 2010, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

Quote from: Taterbug on Jan 27, 2011, 04:32 PM
Quote from: MarkW on Jan 27, 2011, 04:21 PM
Quote from: buaawwww on Jan 27, 2011, 03:58 PM
2/28 - Best Buy Theater, NYC - Motorhead/Clutch!!!!

3/10 - Best Buy Theater, NYC - Furthur

Cause that's how I roll...

Motorhead live will fucking boil your beans...

You know it.   I have never seen Motorhead but have seen Clutch and love'em . I'm gonna try to go to to the Feb 19th show at the Congress Theater

Woah!!  Im psyched they just added a Charlotte date 3/5 and I am so pumped, My all time metal favorites.  Been seeing these guys for 20 years and they just never disappoint!  I once had the distinct honor of touching Lemmy's white snake skin boot. 

CTdeadhead

Quote from: tdb810 on Jan 28, 2011, 04:43 PM
Quote from: Jaimoe on Jan 28, 2011, 02:45 PM
Picked up a couple of tickets to the Pixies @ Massey Hall in Toronto for April 18. I believe it sold out in an hour. The Pixies playing one of the classiest venues in North America is a big upgrade from the last time they came here and played Arrow Hall, one of the worst venues in the world.

pixies ROCK!  we saw them last year at Hammerstein Ballroom (actually Nov 09) and the  LOUDNESS blew my freaking mind away!  My poor husband happened to have a migraine that night, but he got over it and stuck it out.   
:D :D
Saw them here a few months back, great show! 

jones

Dr. Dog.  Nashville.  TONIGHT!!!

ericm

Other than MT.Jam, the only show I've got coming up is Furthur w/Phil Lesh @ UCF Arena in Orlando, on 4/5/11.

Always looking for any excuse to head to Florida and hang with my daughter. ;)
"Where's Jim going?"

Ruckus

Quote from: flyguy on Feb 05, 2011, 10:53 AM
Dr. Dog.  Nashville.  TONIGHT!!!
Have fun man!  So bummed I missed them this time around.  Saturday show - BONUS!

Tonight - Misstallica (yes, 4 women bangin' out Metallica tunes) - Sonar
2/19 - J Roddy opening for DBT - 930 Club
2/23 - Futurebirds - Black Cat - questionable
3/2 - Middle Brother - 930 Club
5/20-5/22 - Hangout Fest
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

darkglow

Ruckus man,

Futurebirds are pretty fuckin good. I saw them open for DBT the week before last and Jon T. and I were blown away and kickin ourselves for not showing up earlier to catch more of their set.

Comin' up for me:

Robert Randolph and the Family Band on this coming Tuesday and then the next week I believe I'm goin to see G. Love and Special Sauce.

Taxman2.0

Coming up this wednesday: Richard Thompson  8)

Crispy

Quote from: Taxman2.0 on Feb 05, 2011, 10:50 PM
Coming up this wednesday: Richard Thompson  8)
Nice. I really need to see that guy.

2/11 - The Storm  :thumbsup:
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

Jon T.

Quote from: darkglow on Feb 05, 2011, 03:16 PM
Ruckus man,

Futurebirds are pretty fuckin good. I saw them open for DBT the week before last and Jon T. and I were blown away and kickin ourselves for not showing up earlier to catch more of their set.

Comin' up for me:

Robert Randolph and the Family Band on this coming Tuesday and then the next week I believe I'm goin to see G. Love and Special Sauce.

:thumbsup:  Check them out!

JT- I was wondering if you saw that G. Love show being booked.  It's probably been 8 or so years since I've seen them.  That should be a good time.

Ruckus

Quote from: Jon T. on Feb 07, 2011, 12:02 PM
Ruckus man,

Comin' up for me:

JT- I was wondering if you saw that G. Love show being booked.  It's probably been 8 or so years since I've seen them.  That should be a good time.

Oh believe me I want to!  I really dig their music and have been wanting to see them for some time now.  Weekday night shows in DC are just tough for me.

I am humored by this JT/JT thing between you guys. ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Jon T.

Quote from: Ruckus on Feb 07, 2011, 12:07 PM
Quote from: Jon T. on Feb 07, 2011, 12:02 PM
Ruckus man,

Comin' up for me:

Oh believe me I want to!  I really dig their music and have been wanting to see them for some time now.  Weekday night shows in DC are just tough for me.

I am humored by this JT/JT thing between you guys. ;D

I liked Hampton's Lullaby enought to know that I wanted to get there early.  Still we got there a little late and after seeing a little of them, I was really kicking myself for not going even earlier.  But, I definitely hear you on the weeknight thing.

And the name thing, when I met JT and he told me his name I was more than a little confused.  I was thinking, "wait, what? - is he saying that's my name or what's going on here?"

darkglow

well.. i go by JT or Tyler.. i guess both are one in the same to me. My mom has always called me John Tyler or JT and sometimes Tyler if she's being lazy about it.

What's in a name, anywho?

Jon T. can you escape the fam and make it out to see Robert Randolph down at Vinyl tomorrow night? I was watching some of his footage from '04 bonnaroo and I'm all excited about it

Jon T.

Quote from: darkglow on Feb 07, 2011, 04:14 PM
well.. i go by JT or Tyler.. i guess both are one in the same to me. My mom has always called me John Tyler or JT and sometimes Tyler if she's being lazy about it.

What's in a name, anywho?

Jon T. can you escape the fam and make it out to see Robert Randolph down at Vinyl tomorrow night? I was watching some of his footage from '04 bonnaroo and I'm all excited about it

Don't think I'm going to make this one tonight.  You'll have to let me know how it goes.  I'm pretty sure I'll try and catch the G. Love show, so we'll have to meet up before that, if you go.

el_chode

LCD Soundsystem Presale for final show begins in 10 mins...

EDIT: Today is not wednesday.

/more coffee...
I'm surrounded by assholes

Crispy

Quote from: el_chode on Feb 08, 2011, 09:49 AM
LCD Soundsystem Presale for final show begins in 10 mins...

EDIT: Today is not wednesday.

/more coffee...
Ha! I did the same thing with Wilco tickets last Thursday. Well, except for the posting part.
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

Penny Lane

Right now>

February 15 Drive-by Truckers  Bowery Ballroom
February 18 Drive-by Truckers (opener J Roddy) 9:30 Club
February 19 Drive-by Truckers (opener J Roddy) 9:30 Club
March 12  Lucinda Williams   Webster Hall
April 22  Jason Isbell/Hayes Carll     Bowery Ballroom
May 20  Hangout Fest (Da BOYZ)   Beautiful Gulf Shores
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

FiddleCastro

2/17 - Interpol @ Radio City.  :D
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

headhunter

February 11 Al Kooper - BB Kings
February 15 Drive-by Truckers  Bowery Ballroom
March 12  Lucinda Williams   Webster Hall
April 22  Jason Isbell / Hayes Carll     Bowery Ballroom
June 2-5 - Mountain Jam
July 8 - Steve Forbert  my backyard
was some shakin' and some record playin'

ManNamedTruth

I'm going to see Snoop Feb. 26  8)

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

e_wind

February 19th DARK SIDE OF THE WALL (if you're from Louisville, I wouldnt miss this.)
February 26th AFRO MUTHAFUCKIN M-A-N
May 20th HANGOUT
June 2nd WAKARUSA
July 7th FLAMING LIPS (Chicago)

June 6th-August 20th - Leaving schedule open until I see some summer dates.

Also, I hope everyday that I hear some info on the Pearl Jam festival.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...