Shows that are coming up

Started by pennylane, Dec 29, 2010, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 08, 2013, 12:22 PM
Quote from: BH on Jan 08, 2013, 11:29 AM
Quote from: Angelo on Jan 08, 2013, 10:09 AM
Quote from: Fully on Jan 08, 2013, 09:53 AM
Joe Fletcher and The Wrong Reasons tonight! Floating Action tomorrow night.

Nice!

I've got Father Joe Misty in Rochester this Saturday.

Is that Father John's lesser known more laid back brother?    :wink:

I'm going to see him tonight!    Can't wait.    Cheers.   :beer:

FATHER JOHN MISTY SEZ "DRINK MORE JAPANESE WHISKEY, YOU WESTERN DOG."

Jealous! If this was a month later, I'd be driving up there for this.

I have an extra ticket.    I bought 4 and there is only 3 of us going.  It was meant to be my man.    Leave now and you'll even make it for the Mizzou - Alabama pre game warm up!

Anybody know anything about Tim Cohen and Magic Trick who are opening?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

wolof7

LUCERO / JOE FLETCHER AND THE WRONG REASONS!
Sat March 23rd
the MET: Pawtucket RI

who's in?
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

Fully

Quote from: BH on Jan 08, 2013, 12:56 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Jan 08, 2013, 12:22 PM
Quote from: BH on Jan 08, 2013, 11:29 AM
Quote from: Angelo on Jan 08, 2013, 10:09 AM
Quote from: Fully on Jan 08, 2013, 09:53 AM
Joe Fletcher and The Wrong Reasons tonight! Floating Action tomorrow night.

Nice!

I've got Father Joe Misty in Rochester this Saturday.

Is that Father John's lesser known more laid back brother?    :wink:

I'm going to see him tonight!    Can't wait.    Cheers.   :beer:

FATHER JOHN MISTY SEZ "DRINK MORE JAPANESE WHISKEY, YOU WESTERN DOG."

Jealous! If this was a month later, I'd be driving up there for this.

I have an extra ticket.    I bought 4 and there is only 3 of us going.  It was meant to be my man.    Leave now and you'll even make it for the Mizzou - Alabama pre game warm up!

Anybody know anything about Tim Cohen and Magic Trick who are opening?

I wish I could take your extra ticket off your hands. Damn you, four hour distance.

Penny Lane

Quote from: wolof7 on Jan 08, 2013, 08:10 PM
Sat March 23rd

who's in?

Sweet. I know Headhunter and I are hoping this bill comes to NYC. Have you seen anymore dates posted? I know they play ATL, too.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

mahg33ta

Quote from: Penny Lane on Jan 09, 2013, 09:42 AM
Quote from: wolof7 on Jan 08, 2013, 08:10 PM
Sat March 23rd

who's in?

Sweet. I know Headhunter and I are hoping this bill comes to NYC. Have you seen anymore dates posted? I know they play ATL, too.

lucero has a ton of dates starting mid-Jan through early May.   But none in NYC apparently.  :undecided:   FYI Joe is only opening the Pawtucket show as far as I can tell- most of the others are Shovels and Rope or Langhorne Slim.

Fully

Looks like thanks to mahg33ta's help, I'm going to a Joe Fletcher house party Saturday afternoon. Penny, I may do more than wave at him this time. Haldon or not!

mahg33ta

Quote from: Fully on Jan 09, 2013, 07:29 PM
Looks like thanks to mahg33ta's help, I'm going to a Joe Fletcher house party Saturday afternoon. Penny, I may do more than wave at him this time. Haldon or not!

Please request going to Acapulco !

BH

FJM was amazing.    What a performer!    He is so funny too.    Easily the best between song banter of any show I have ever been to.   He basically played the whole album and then came back for the encore cover of Canned Heat's On The Road Again.   Awesome.   Show sold out day of.

Tuesday Night Confession with Father John!      So good.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

Am I seeing BH in this picture?
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

LBSUNFLWR

I was there last night at Headliners too!!!
LOVED every minute of it.  :thumbsup:

Angelo

Man I can't wait to see this show this weekend. Really excited for it!

Devil Ledbetter

Quote from: BH on Jan 09, 2013, 10:11 PM
FJM was amazing.    What a performer!    He is so funny too.    Easily the best between song banter of any show I have ever been to.   He basically played the whole album and then came back for the encore cover of Canned Heat's On The Road Again.   Awesome.   Show sold out day of.

Tuesday Night Confession with Father John!      So good.

Saw him in Detroit recently. He is incredible and hilarious. And damn, can he sing!

Anyone seeing Yes in Detroit? I hoping to score tickets tomorrow.
We understand it's the '90s.

lucylew

FJM (who I am currently obsessed with) are playing the bay area 1/25 - but alas I shall be in Tampa for biznez.  My next scheduled show is The Who on 2/2 in Reno - but I may try to see Eric Martin (I had a huge crush on him in the early 90's and he is a local boy) on the 26th.  I realize I just lost any cool creds I may have had.

jaye

Quote from: lucylew on Jan 11, 2013, 11:18 PM
My next scheduled show is The Who on 2/2 in Reno - but I may try to see Eric Martin (I had a huge crush on him in the early 90's and he is a local boy) on the 26th.  I realize I just lost any cool creds I may have had.

Mr Big?!  :)

lucylew

jaye

Quote from: lucylew on Jan 12, 2013, 11:25 AM
Yup!   :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: Love Eric.  He still looks like he's 19.  Are you seeing him at George's?  I didn't know you were around here.

lucylew

If I can convince the hubs.  I live in the Sacramento area but was in San Rafael yesterday for business and saw the marquee.  Was immediately excited!

Jeff Murray

1/17 - Rhett Miller at the Abbey Bar - Not sure on this one yet
2/2 - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - Rams Head Live (Ruckus' favorite venue!)
2/15 - Mike Doughty at the Abbey Bar
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

buaawwww

1/22 - Soundgarden @ Hammerstein Ballroom, NYC
4/5 - Black Crowes @ Terminal 5

Speaking of Soundgarden.. I've got 2 extra tickets I need to sell before next week's show.  If anybody's interested please shoot me a message!   :wink:

Jeff Murray

Just got word that the Cold War Kids are touring this Spring... I'm hoping to get tix for the Philly show at the Union Transfer on 4/12.  Tickets go on sale this Friday.
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??