Fully

4/13 - Futurebirds - Nashville
4/17 - Jim - Louisville
5/1 - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Nashville
5/2 - Jim - Nashville
5/5 - 5/5 - Shaky Knees Festival
5/10 - Father John Misty
6/11-13 - Bonnaroo

Still mulling over maybe doing one day of Foreskin.

Labor Day Weekend - Muddy Roots Festival - Cookeville, TN (maybe)

rjlemons

Quote from: Fully on Apr 10, 2013, 04:28 PM
4/17 - Jim - Louisville
5/10 - Father John Misty
6/11-13 - Bonnaroo

Uumm, where's your Jim 5/2 in Nashville??  :huh:

I'm in the same boat about Forecastle.....but I think I'm just going to do it!  :cheesy:

Fully

Quote from: rjlemons on Apr 10, 2013, 04:45 PM
Quote from: Fully on Apr 10, 2013, 04:28 PM
4/17 - Jim - Louisville
5/10 - Father John Misty
6/11-13 - Bonnaroo

Uumm, where's your Jim 5/2 in Nashville??  :huh:

I'm in the same boat about Forecastle.....but I think I'm just going to do it!  :cheesy:

Fixed it!

Tired Eyes

manonthemoon

Quote from: manonthemoon on Mar 20, 2013, 06:16 PM
MMJ - 4/5 ATL
JJ - 4/30 DC
JJ - 5/3 Asheville
Soundgarden and Silversun Pickups - DC
JTB - 5/17 Philly
Maryland Deathfest - 5/25 and 5/26

Kvelertak and BT 5/19 DC
Mountain Goats 6/3 DC
Mountain Goats 6/4 York, PA
J Roddy 6/8 York, PA
Alive or Just Breathing

dmooney99

4/27- Jim James@ Union Transfer
5/5- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
6-20-6/22- Firefly Music Festival
7/21- Pearl Jam@ Wrigley Field

maybe:
5/8- Palma Violets@ Johnny Brendda's
8/31 & 9/1- Made In America Festival

would like to go to but to but probably won't go
7/10- 311@ Penn's Landing
9/9- Muse@ Wells Fargo Center
9/24- Atoms For Peace@ Liacouras Center

bluesky

will johnson at my house tonight  :thumbsup: will be seeing a few forum folks as well

FiddleCastro

4/17 - The Joy Formidable
4/18 - The Joy Formidable
4/25 - Kaki King
4/27 - Jim
4/28 - Speck Mountain
4/29 - Jim
5/1 - Daughter
5/2 - Clutch
5/10 - Joe Fletcher & The Wrong Reasons
5/17 - Great Googa Mooga Kickoff w/ Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Flaming Lips
5/18 - Great Googa Mooga Saturday w/ Sharon Van Etten & Father John Misty (and others)
6/5 - The National
7/4 - Ottawa Bluesfest w/ Northern Neighbor
7-26-28 Newport Folk Festival
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Fully

Quote from: bluesky on Apr 12, 2013, 10:41 AM

will johnson at my house tonight  :thumbsup: will be seeing a few forum folks as well

This I really wish I could attend, Val. Have a great time!

walterfredo

Quote from: Shug on Apr 09, 2013, 02:28 PM
Stones and McCartney are the wallet-busters in that list.  I'm glad you are able to pull it off. I'm not gonna pay that much for the Stones, even with Mick Taylor playing a few songs each night, it seems.

I'm finally getting to see the Stones, and got in on their $85 ticket deal that they announced right before the on sale on Monday.  I don't do facebook, but a friend of mine informed that on the Rolling Stones Facebook page they announced that for each show there would be a limited number of tickets available for $85 ($69 plus taxes/fees).  You had to use the link on their FB page, which then brought you to ticketmaster.  If you you went straight to the ticketmaster site, you were not give the $85 option.  And the deal is you can only get 2, they're all will call only, non-transferable, and you don't know your seat location until you get the tix day of show.  Apparently they're randomly distributed throughout the venue, could get GA pits, could get nosebleeds.  Either way, so fired up to see the Stones, and at $170 total for my wife and I....had to do it.  Going to the San Jose show! 

davymac

Wanee festival!!! Gonna get my Allman brothers and wsp fix...also pretty excited about seeing the revivalists.  From what I've heard, this tour is gonna be greg's last..anyone gonna make it down to live oak, FL next weekend?

Shug

Quote from: walterfredo on Apr 12, 2013, 12:40 PM
Quote from: Shug on Apr 09, 2013, 02:28 PM
Stones and McCartney are the wallet-busters in that list.  I'm glad you are able to pull it off. I'm not gonna pay that much for the Stones, even with Mick Taylor playing a few songs each night, it seems.

I'm finally getting to see the Stones, and got in on their $85 ticket deal that they announced right before the on sale on Monday.  I don't do facebook, but a friend of mine informed that on the Rolling Stones Facebook page they announced that for each show there would be a limited number of tickets available for $85 ($69 plus taxes/fees).  You had to use the link on their FB page, which then brought you to ticketmaster.  If you you went straight to the ticketmaster site, you were not give the $85 option.  And the deal is you can only get 2, they're all will call only, non-transferable, and you don't know your seat location until you get the tix day of show.  Apparently they're randomly distributed throughout the venue, could get GA pits, could get nosebleeds.  Either way, so fired up to see the Stones, and at $170 total for my wife and I....had to do it.  Going to the San Jose show!

I've heard about this $85 ticket deal but I cannot seem to get the info I need to find out when they went on sale.  Everyone I know that got them, got them through a friend, so the info is second hand and not matching anything I can find on the Stones' website.  Another friends' friend heard about it on Twitter.

On the Stones' website there are buttons for $85 tix for the shows that have already gone onsale, but they are sold out, of course.  There is no $85 button for the shows that went on presale today.  Maybe on Monday?

Walterfredo, any really specific and detailed info you can get from your friend about what date and time these $85 tix went on sale would be helpful and very much appreciated.   Thanks, dude!
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

walterfredo

I do know that the $85 deal was not available during presale, only during regular on sale.  What show are you trying to get tickets to?  I'll see if I can find the right info for you.

Shug

LA, Anaheim, or Vegas.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Jeff Murray

Cold War Kids in Philly tonight... Hopefully I get there in time... God knows the Surekill will be a parking lot due to the rain....  :angry:

Ordered my J Roddy tix today for the York, PA show.
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

Taterbug

CLUUUUUUTCH !!!!! Tonite.  I've been doing my neck exercises.  I'm ready to get it on. 
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

GO4IT

Quote from: Jeff Murray on Apr 12, 2013, 03:37 PM
Ordered my J Roddy tix today for the York, PA show.

Good!  We've got ours already.

Did Heavy Seas Hops and Grass Bluegrass Festival Last Night.  Lots of fun and, of course, great beer -
http://www.hsbeer.com/events/hops-grass/#

walterfredo

Quote from: Shug on Apr 12, 2013, 01:45 PM
LA, Anaheim, or Vegas.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

The word is that the $85 ticket button will appear on their website prior to the regular on sale. At the on sale time if you hit the button it will link you to ticketmaster, when you get to ticketmaster through that link the $85 ticket will be the only option, select 2 from the drop down list and just go with best available. If you pull tickets it will say that they're GA, but you really won't know until you get your tix from will call day of show where your seats are. Good luck!

Shug

Thank you, walter! :beer:  Wish me luck on Monday!

ericm

Quote from: Shug on Apr 14, 2013, 12:06 AM
Thank you, walter! :beer:  Wish me luck on Monday!

Good luck Shug.   :thumbsup:  :beer:

I just snagged a pair of these for the Friday night Philly show!   :cool:   Can't wait.  :grin:

My seat for the Newark show in December was pretty high up, but I still had a blast, and enjoyed the hell out of it. I figure this seat can't be much higher so I'm sure I'll be fine wherever I end up.

Edit to say Walter pretty much covered it, but here's the link to their site. The Philly $85 link went up about a half hour before the onsale. Those tix were the only option on that buy page.

http://www.rollingstones.com/tickets/
"Where's Jim going?"