MMJ vids - great plaza (philly), and terminal 5 (NYC)

Started by 1978SGJ, Dec 30, 2010, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1978SGJ

http://www.youtube.com/user/badseedjboy1178

hey everyone, i'm new to the forum. my buddy (honest man) turned me onto the band this past summer (better late than never) and they have seriously taken over my life. i learned like 90% of their catalogue by ear.. such an amazing band. i jam to their shit daily.

anyways, just wanted to share these vids.. enjoy!

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

kydiddle

Welcome! And thanks for taping. :)

By any chance were you in the parking lot after the Philly show? Waiting for the band?
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

Quote from: touchmeimgoing2cream on Dec 30, 2010, 01:50 PM
haha that's what my friend (honest man) told me.. the band is like a virus.

no, that wasn't me.. (i'll put up a pic as soon as i figure out how to do it)
my buddy and i walked in and Carl and Tommy were right there by the side of the stage. we said what's up and they seemed nice enough but, my buddy was a little sore that they wouldn't take a pic w/ him.

next time they play the ny/nj metro area (or pa), my friend and i will be in the lot early w/ an acoustic, belting out MMJ tunes.. kumbaya style. haha

Just checking. There was a guy waiting with us who had the sparkle-eyed look of someone who just fell in love with the band for the first time.

I live in PA and I'll be at every show in the same area for the next tour...so you better keep your promise on that.   ;D
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

Quote from: touchmeimgoing2cream on Dec 30, 2010, 02:24 PM
i was already in "like" w/ them before i ever saw em live. but, yeah, i know what you mean. this dude in front of us at the 'it still moves term 5 show' had the "i just got my mind blown" face. it was hilarious, hands on his head, eyes and mouth wide open.. priceless.
looking forward to meeting up w/ everyone.. and yes, i will def make due on that promise to jam out.. i can play any of their tunes, covers as well. i'll be taking requests ;)

DUDE! You live in the area... Venture over to the "T5 Reunion" thread under "The Band" and read up on the party happening at tdb's place in Feb. Bring your gee-tar.
Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

Quote from: kydiddle on Dec 30, 2010, 02:30 PM
Quote from: touchmeimgoing2cream on Dec 30, 2010, 02:24 PM
i was already in "like" w/ them before i ever saw em live. but, yeah, i know what you mean. this dude in front of us at the 'it still moves term 5 show' had the "i just got my mind blown" face. it was hilarious, hands on his head, eyes and mouth wide open.. priceless.
looking forward to meeting up w/ everyone.. and yes, i will def make due on that promise to jam out.. i can play any of their tunes, covers as well. i'll be taking requests ;)

DUDE! You live in the area... Venture over to the "T5 Reunion" thread under "The Band" and read up on the party happening at tdb's place in Feb. Bring your gee-tar.

you're in north jersey, too!
wow, you are in the dark side...you, me, chode, tbd, joey, lots....
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Honest Man

Me too!!! Work in Boonton by Chode - Live in Carlstadt by Meadowlands Stadium
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.