J Roddy Walston and the Business

Started by Ruckus, Dec 30, 2010, 11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I thought they sounded fantastic on the ACL performance.   Great to see these guys continue to have success.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

peafunk31

Anyone else hitting up the free show at Xfinity Live in Philly on 10/9? Snagged tix last night. You need to go through Ticketfly. Free J Roddy? Yes please!!!  :thumbsup:
Homer no function beer well without.

peafunk31

Damn was hoping for more peeps going. Anyway, go an extra ticket if someone wants to meet up with us
Homer no function beer well without.

Jeff Murray

Was supposed to go, but my friends I was meeting got sick, so I just bagged the drive.  Hope you got a good show!
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

manonthemoon

Anyone heading to Fredrick MD to check them out tomorrow?
Alive or Just Breathing

Shug

What the hell is up with J Roddy these days?  Nuthin' new on his website.  Anybody know?
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

Come Closer

They tweeted something about working on LP4 recently. Looked like they were in the studio.

Shug

"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

Cameron

GO4IT

That video is a bit infectious.  Watch out.

Nice to see Billy Gordon continuing to up his game and he totally carries the load here as J Roddy stands down except for the excellent singing, of course :beer:

Cameron

My wife's cousin is on that show, which is why I was watching in the first place. J Rod was a nice bonus.

parkervb

New J. Roddy & the Biz!

heard a few new tracks when they opened for Isbell last month, including this one.  Showing some growth in songwriting. Hope this one breaks through for them!
Don't you ever turn it off

millerjustin

Pro tip:  get to know these guys.  You'll know why soon
What's in here won't disappear

sillyboob

Whatsoever could that mean?!?!?   :cheesy:
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

MMJTX

Quote from: millerjustin on Jun 26, 2017, 03:01 PM
Pro tip:  get to know these guys.  You'll know why soon

I hope this means they're gonna be one of the openers for NYE?

Any update on that millerjustin? you seemed to think there would be an announcement at the beginning of May? just curious if you knew anything more
Anytime

Cameron

that would sell my wife on a trip.  they're her favorite band.

i dig the new song.

oistheone

Enough with the NYE rumors, let's get this damn thing announced already!!!

subinai

one of my fav bands and thoroughly excited for their new album

millerjustin

sorry to be so vague - this isn't a NYE reference, but that would be cool too (I'm thinking those supporting acts will have to be Dawes+ sized to help fill 6,500 seats 3 nights in a row - Gary Clark also a good bet).

The delayed OBH4 announcement is most likely a function of a later date for the event (hint) and my reference to J Roddy was along those lines
What's in here won't disappear

Cameron

i like that even more.  been trying to talk my wife into obh for a loooong time.