Conor Oberst, Bright Eyes, Mystic Valley Band etc.

Started by SaraBananaBear, Jan 05, 2011, 05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghosts_on_TV

Also, was at the show in Pittsburgh on Sunday, and the new vinyl wasn't there. Show was great.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

SaraBananaBear

Upside Down Mountain is sooo good! Will be very interesting to hear Standing on the Outside Looking In/Sugar Street http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/7620  :cheesy:  :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Angelo

So good indeed! It could very easily be my favorite of the year. I've got my eye on this too.

Also, Fast Friends, the b side to Hundreds of Ways is very good. Has a bit of an MMJ sound to me with that long guitar part at the end.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Angelo on Oct 31, 2014, 09:23 PM
So good indeed! It could very easily be my favorite of the year. I've got my eye on this too.

Also, Fast Friends, the b side to Hundreds of Ways is very good. Has a bit of an MMJ sound to me with that long guitar part at the end.

Got the Hundreds of Ways/Fast Friends record, but no player at the moment. Found it on YouTube though, thanks for the reminder! Definitely agree with you on the guitar part.  :thumbsup:

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

dookie shoot bandit

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6G9nfcO7PHQ

Holy shit!! :thumbsup:

New song from the Fillmore. Getting excited to hear this album

Varitek

I have the audience recording of Conor's set from the Fillmore. Would it be ok to post here or would that be frowned upon?
"Did he just put on a cape?"

Varitek

"Did he just put on a cape?"

dookie shoot bandit

teej

What are the odds that Conor will be at OBH again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sillyboob

If he's playing anywhere down in Mexico around then I'd say pretty good.  If not... probably not.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

teej

Quote from: sillyboob on Oct 07, 2016, 10:44 AM
If he's playing anywhere down in Mexico around then I'd say pretty good.  If not... probably not.
I just looked. He's going to be in Europe during OBH.  Darn