Main Menu

Iron & Wine

Started by woodnymph, Jan 07, 2011, 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodnymph

Quote from: headhunter on Dec 23, 2011, 09:20 PM
Enjoying a glass of wine with a good vinyl copy of kiss each other clean.  still not my favorite Iron & Wine lp (easily endless numbered days) but it keeps getting better and better with repeated listening.

Happy holidays woody, thinking of you and your wonderful spirit!

Aw  :dankk2:!!  Jeff I hope to someday share some good wine with you and Beth, and have an I&W vinyl listening session!  :)

K.E.C. is slowly aging and definitely sounding even finer as time goes on (strange how much music does that.....)  I'm noticing it too for sure.

Thanks for your sweet thoughts as always!  You're a beam of light yourself you know!  I just put K.E.C. on too now since you mentioned it, and thinkin of your smiling face!  :)  Enjoy your iron & wine & wine tonight!!   :bath:  And happiest holidays to you too!!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

woodnymph

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

woodnymph

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Northern Neighbour

Sam will be releasing an album in mid-February of previously unreleased material. The first single was released on Thursday.

https://soundcloud.com/blackcricketrecordingco/everyones-summer-of-95?in=therevueca/sets/weekend-showcase-jan-9-2015

woodnymph

Quote from: Northern Neighbour on Jan 10, 2015, 01:48 AM
Sam will be releasing an album in mid-February of previously unreleased material. The first single was released on Thursday.

https://soundcloud.com/blackcricketrecordingco/everyones-summer-of-95?in=therevueca/sets/weekend-showcase-jan-9-2015

Loving this!!!!   :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

headhunter

Me too!  Was away for a few days and sadly missed the pre-sale so no white vinyl for me.

was some shakin' and some record playin'

woodnymph

Quote from: headhunter on Jan 11, 2015, 04:40 PM
Me too!  Was away for a few days and sadly missed the pre-sale so no white vinyl for me.

My neither, Jeff  :embarrassed:  I don't have infonet on my phone, and some things just slip right through the cracks...  well, one less vinyl for me to be worried about losing or damaging, at least  :tongue:

It's going to be such an incredible album though.  And I am extremely giddy about this "Volume 1" business   :cheesy: