Main Menu

Memories....

Started by ralph, Mar 04, 2011, 08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralph

I was looking through old posts on a music forum that I post on here and found this post I made on the day the T5 shows were announced. D0 you get the feeling I had made my mind up from the very start???

_________

$205 for a 5 night ticket. $1400 for a flight to NYC. I really tempted to just put it on the credit card and go. It Still Moves from start to finish would be so fucken EPIC.

Plus its at the end of October and may be the week before the Bridge Benefit which means I could swing by that on the way home and make the trip even more worthwhile.

Fuck, Ive got a lot of convincing to do in the next 48 hours. Its only money right?

_________

Yeah,  I made the right decision... :thumbsup:
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

Crispy

Quote from: ralph on Mar 04, 2011, 08:03 AM
I was looking through old posts on a music forum that I post on here and found this post I made on the day the T5 shows were announced. D0 you get the feeling I had made my mind up from the very start???

_________

$205 for a 5 night ticket. $1400 for a flight to NYC. I really tempted to just put it on the credit card and go. It Still Moves from start to finish would be so fucken EPIC.

Plus its at the end of October and may be the week before the Bridge Benefit which means I could swing by that on the way home and make the trip even more worthwhile.

Fuck, Ive got a lot of convincing to do in the next 48 hours. Its only money right?

_________

Yeah,  I made the right decision... :thumbsup:

Damn right you did, mate. 8)
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BH

Nice!   First instinct is always the right one!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tdb810

I love looking back at that great stuff!!   :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

tdb810

This thread reminded me of so many memories.....the release of BC reminded me of this video.  As you can see, I was completely dazed and confused by what had just happened......speechless.

http://www.winkball.com/walls/BL13_t76CHyT/my-morning-jacket-tennessee-fire-oct-18/

.....Back at the Model Home