My Morning Bracket

Started by capt. scotty, Mar 14, 2011, 10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

are we going to do a bracket pool again fellas and wimmins??

Im game for $10 or $20 entry if we get enough people who are interested
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

walterfredo

I'm in. Would prefer a $10 only because I'm entering in at least 3 others.

Jon T.

Quote from: walterfredo on Mar 14, 2011, 12:34 PM
I'm in. Would prefer a $10 only because I'm entering in at least 3 others.

ditto

tdb810

I never do this stuff, but feeling lucky, so count me in bitches   ;D
.....Back at the Model Home

Penny Lane

the buckeyes having to play 3 games in a row this past weekend is a little ridiculous...

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

walterfredo

^uconn just played (and won) 5 games in 5 days, now that's crazy shit!

Tracy 2112

Quote from: Penny Lane on Mar 14, 2011, 12:42 PM
the buckeyes having to play 3 games in a row this past weekend is a little ridiculous...

already formulating an excuse?   ;)
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Penny Lane

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Mar 14, 2011, 01:05 PM

UConn doesn't count, they're like a machine...

but to answer your question-i'm surprised we've made it this far...

Tracy 2112

Quote from: Penny Lane on Mar 14, 2011, 01:47 PM

did a lot of teams have to play 3 games in a row? I haven't followed this year but that doesn't seem right. (no excuse, i'm surprised we've made it this far, i thought we would have blown it by now!)

Well, I think all the tourney champs had to play at least 3 in a row.

Ole Miss, of course, didn't play 3 in a row   :-\
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Ruckus

You're surprised that a preseason consensus Top 4 team with the number one recruit in the country made it this far?   ::)

The one thing that is somewhat unfair, though I believe it is the conference's own doing, is scheduling the final on Sunday, just like the SEC, A10 and ACC.  One less day of rest is one less day of rest, particularly if you have to play Th and Sat.   

When is Thad Motta gonna come out and admit that he knew for 8 months that Diebler was charging $5 a cup at the house parties he was throwing last year?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Ruckus

If anyone wants my money, its theirs.  I got the Illini going all the way in all of my brackets

Penny Lane

Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 14, 2011, 02:07 PM

You're surprised that a preseason consensus Top 4 team with the number one recruit in the country made it this far?   ::)

The one thing that is somewhat unfair, though I believe it is the conference's own doing, is scheduling the final on Sunday, just like the SEC, A10 and ACC.  One less day of rest is one less day of rest, particularly if you have to play Th and Sat.   

When is Thad Motta gonna come out and admit that he knew for 8 months that Diebler was charging $5 a cup at the house parties he was throwing last year?

hey bitter big ten fan! i'm gonna let that one go because i don't consider Thad a member of my family as i consider Tressel...in any case former mr. ohio basketball born and bred ohioan wouldn't do such a thing..he plays plays by the rules...not like those slick pennsylvanian recruits... ;)

Ruckus

Quote from: Penny Lane on Mar 14, 2011, 02:14 PM
Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 14, 2011, 02:07 PM

hey bitter big ten fan! i'm gonna let that one go because i don't consider Thad a member of my family as i consider Tressel...in any case former mr. ohio basketball born and bred ohioan wouldn't do such a thing..he plays plays by the rules...not like those slick pennsylvanian recruits... ;)
Hey there cocky Big Ten fan.  You can ignore me now because I'm like a Pomeranian nipping at your ankles.  Next time I'll be rabid.

I L L   I N I

EDIT:  But this is the bracket thread.  Sorry Cap.  Will retreat to NCAA basketball thread

capt. scotty

Alright, since 4 or 5 people already said theyre down for $10, lets do that. I set up a bracket group on yahoo. Here's the info you need to join it:

Group ID# 130442
Password: bosco

So far for $10 (updated):
myself
walfredo
Jon T.
tbd810
Ruckus
Crispy
flyguy
Clarkwork
haldon
Walts
Jaimoe
Hawkeye
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Crispy

"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

jones

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

walterfredo

Where do we send the loot?

Clarkwork

If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Haldon