Have you ever helicoptered your shirt at a Jacket show?

Started by Tracy 2112, Mar 28, 2011, 02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Yes, I have (good question).

Nashville show in 2005 at City Hall (the night of Krunk Unit) during Mahgeetah. We hung out with the boys afterwards and I told Patrick it was pretty amazing that they got a middle aged white guy to helicopter his shirt at a rock show. He told me the next goal was my pants. I told him he'd have to do a little more than play rock n' roll an stage to get me out my pants. He laughed. They were all very nice.
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

SomethingCreative

I glanced at this 3 times and saw "Have you ever helicoptered into a Jacket show?"

I haven't...but I got backsweat on all over me at lolla 07 while someone else did it  :-\
"Ok, we'll stay for Pearl Jam if  you promise to  watch My Morning Jacket." - 2 girls at lolla 07

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

el_chode

MORE TRACY LESS PANTS MORE TRACY LESS PANTS

MORE TRACY LESS PANTS  MORE TRACY LESS PANTS

I'm surrounded by assholes

Tracy 2112

darkglow

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Mar 28, 2011, 02:59 PM

Nashville show in 2005 at City Hall (the night of Krunk Unit) during Mahgeetah. We hung out with the boys afterwards and I told Patrick it was pretty amazing that they got a middle aged white guy to helicopter his shirt at a rock show. He told me the next goal was my pants. I told him he'd have to do a little more than play rock n' roll an stage to get me out my pants. He laughed. They were all very nice.

tracy was that the night the "free crack" sign originated?? i was at that show.. drove up to nashville and invited an old "friend" from back in the day to tag along with me to the show.. she turned out to be a real stick in the mud no matter what was going on.. and that was the night that made me realize how some people in this world are just so far from understanding the beauty in things that are truly great.. it gets exhausting to think about.. so why waste your time?

thanks MMJ and fans

Tracy 2112

Quote from: darkglow on Apr 05, 2011, 05:28 PM
Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Mar 28, 2011, 02:59 PM

tracy was that the night the "free crack" sign originated?? i was at that show.. drove up to nashville and invited an old "friend" from back in the day to tag along with me to the show.. she turned out to be a real stick in the mud no matter what was going on.. and that was the night that made me realize how some people in this world are just so far from understanding the beauty in things that are truly great.. it gets exhausting to think about.. so why waste your time?

thanks MMJ and fans

yep, that was the Free Crack sign night

slimsloslider

i was there too. it didn't even sell out! brought my parents (who loved it) and waltzed with my (ex)girlfriend to "into the woods." i remember they ran a promo where you could meet the band if you bought a copy of the album and somehow i decided against it, probably because i'm an idiot. i liked that venue. i hear they turned it into an urban outfitters a couple years ago