2011 Forum Fantasy Baseball

Started by pawpaw, Mar 21, 2011, 04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 30, 2011, 03:01 PM
I believe that Opening Day should be a national holiday!  To a great season guys :beer:

Good luck handling My Eggroll and Dumplings

Agreed!   This is the first year in a long time I'm not going to be there.   Looks like it might rain though so I picked a good one to miss!   Can't wait for the crack of the bat and the fantasy stats to start rolling in!   I'll be reading about potential mid season mediocre call ups in no time!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

.Walt

Quote from: BH on Mar 30, 2011, 04:04 PM
Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 30, 2011, 03:01 PM
I believe that Opening Day should be a national holiday!  To a great season guys :beer:

Good luck handling My Eggroll and Dumplings

Agreed!   This is the first year in a long time I'm not going to be there.   Looks like it might rain though so I picked a good one to miss!   Can't wait for the crack of the bat and the fantasy stats to start rolling in!   I'll be reading about potential mid season mediocre call ups in no time!

Agreed! Can't wait for the first pitch. I can look outside and there still spots on my lawn with about two feet of snow. Last year it was 80 degrees opening day. This year it's in the mid 40's. Good luck guys! First up, The Dark!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

pawpaw

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

darkglow

totally set my lineups for friday and didnt even touch today's!!!!! i'm gonna get raped.

oh well dylan, i'll get you next time..

Ruckus

Quote from: darkglow on Mar 31, 2011, 04:58 PM
totally set my lineups for friday and didnt even touch today's!!!!! i'm gonna get raped.

oh well dylan, i'll get you next time..
I wish I forgot and didn't have Gallardo and Axford in today ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

darkglow

whoever has clayton kershaw (LA) I want him... i got a good feelin' about this guy

The DARK

Quote from: darkglow on Mar 31, 2011, 09:49 PM
whoever has clayton kershaw (LA) I want him... i got a good feelin' about this guy

Agreed... hell of a performance. I'm shopping for a real arm right now and am willing to trade...
In another time, in another place, in another face

ophidiophobia

I have Kershaw in one of my other leagues. I think if it was later in the year he would have went longer, but there was no sense in keeping him out there in March.

.Walt

Hey, I'm was thinking about moving the max innings to 25 from 30. We dropped a bench spot this year, so it seems right to lower the max a little. I'm going to do it anyways, but if someone has a problem with it let me know, and we can talk about it like gentlemen. I'm not gaining anything out of this, just trying to make the league better.  ;)

.Walt

Quote from: Walts on Apr 01, 2011, 05:52 PM
Hey, I'm was thinking about moving the max innings to 25 from 30. We dropped a bench spot this year, so it seems right to lower the max a little. I'm going to do it anyways, but if someone has a problem with it let me know, and we can talk about it like gentlemen. I'm not gaining anything out of this, just trying to make the league better.  ;)

never mind keeping it at 30

pawpaw

Dude, Walts, your team's been strong so far.

Cahill Cy Young this year??? He had another strong start for you last night!

aMillionDreams

Quote from: bbill on May 05, 2011, 12:24 PM

Don't stroke his ego.  He'll get assy on us.  ;)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

YouAre_GivenToFly

Verlander threw a no-hitter today  8)
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Jaimoe

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on May 07, 2011, 08:34 PM
Verlander threw a no-hitter today  8)

I was more sickened by the normally reliable Ricky Romero looking terrible. I wish Bautista and Hill played today (well, Hill of two years ago). Rubber match tomorrow.

pawpaw

Quote from: aMillionDreams on May 06, 2011, 08:20 PM
Quote from: bbill on May 05, 2011, 12:24 PM

Don't stroke his ego.  He'll get assy on us.  ;)

Well, we don't want that.

Hey, it's week 6 and I still owe some money. I'll get it to you in the next couple days aMD.

Who's Superbas? I've got him this week.

pawpaw

Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 25, 2011, 01:37 PM
Quote from: bbill on Mar 25, 2011, 01:34 PM
Is there a droid app for yahoo fantasy baseball?
As far as I know there isn't.  You can still make lineup changes daily on ur phone but u have to change the format from drag and drop to classic.  An ass kickin app sure would be nice

They have one now. Probably released it for your birthday!

(btw, Happy Birthday...33, right?)

Ruckus

Quote from: bbill on May 17, 2011, 09:28 AM
Quote from: Ruckus on Mar 25, 2011, 01:37 PM
Quote from: bbill on Mar 25, 2011, 01:34 PM
Is there a droid app for yahoo fantasy baseball?
As far as I know there isn't.  You can still make lineup changes daily on ur phone but u have to change the format from drag and drop to classic.  An ass kickin app sure would be nice

They have one now. Probably released it for your birthday!

(btw, Happy Birthday...33, right?)
Thanks for the headz up beebs.  Can't talk smack with it but it sure is easier to edit my lineup.  Yeah I'm 33 though the color of my beard has me pushing 40
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

Damn my offense is just sooooo friggin bad.

Are we supposed to pay up front already?   Sorry if I'm slackin.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

aMillionDreams

Yeah, everyone was supposed to pay me by last week.  So far the people who have paid are:

Me
Walt
Ruckus
Superbas

Superbas is my buddy I used to work with.  He used to coach high school and little league baseball, big dodgers fan.  Known in our league for making some bold (sometimes idiotic) moves, but didn't do too bad last year, as I recall.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

The DARK

Sorry about that, I'll try to get a Paypal account set up this next week.
In another time, in another place, in another face