Main Menu

M. Ward

Started by walterfredo, Apr 01, 2011, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

that ep has quality neko case, nels cline and jim j. content, too!

gonna spread a little love for Hold Time here.  it spent at least a year in the cd changer after i bought it.  each of his albums has been a revelation in connection.  when they hit, they hit. :beer:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

BH

Quote from: ms. yvon on Oct 16, 2012, 02:46 PM
that ep has quality neko case, nels cline and jim j. content, too!

gonna spread a little love for Hold Time here.  it spent at least a year in the cd changer after i bought it.  each of his albums has been a revelation in connection.  when they hit, they hit. :beer:

Yes, Hold Time and End of Amnesia are no slouches either!

New video of Me and My Shadow from the also excellent Wasteland Companion:

M. Ward - Me and My Shadow
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

FYI - M. Ward joined MMJ for Off The Record at Corona Fest in Mexico City on 10-14-12.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

EverythingChanges

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 16, 2012, 04:16 PM
FYI - M. Ward joined MMJ for Off The Record at Corona Fest in Mexico City on 10-14-12.

!!

That is all.

Also, must get all of his CDs...must find loose change...
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

SaraBananaBear

Ever wanted to see M. Ward playing guitar upside down and backwards, here's your chance:

:thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Mahgeetah34

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Oct 28, 2012, 04:15 PM
Ever wanted to see M. Ward playing guitar upside down and backwards, here's your chance:

:thumbsup:

Ahhh! That Zooey! She's an angel :kiss:

walterfredo

Awesome! Wife and I have tix to see She & Him Xmas show in LA in a couple weeks.