MMJ & Co Complete Vinyl / Catalogue

Started by e_wind, Apr 18, 2011, 03:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

Oh yeah I forgot about Little Darla 7". I need that.  I don't think Xmas was on Vinyl, but on some website someone said they had it? I don't know. danz, I do have an extra circuital if you still need/want it. I've been chasing a Month of Sundays vinyl on ebay for weeks now, but it keeps going for more than I have to spend. I'll try to tackle those when I get MMJ tackled.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

danz

I got the single, thanks.  PM me about the Little Darla 7"

Crispy

Hey Dan, lookie here: Does XMas Fiasco Style LP

Is that for real? I hope so, I just ordered one.  ;D
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

e_wind

let us know about that Crispy, I'm curious.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

scosby2

this is very interesting...notice the release date...btw there is an original ism over on ebay (it says this is not the later reissue anyway) for buy it now for 39.95...i thought about it but since i already have an original i'lll let someone who has been trying to find one have it because damn i know how hard i searched for mine

BH

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 20, 2011, 03:29 pm
Hey Dan, lookie here: Does XMas Fiasco Style LP

Is that for real? I hope so, I just ordered one.  ;D


Wow, didn't know that existed!

Also, there is a At Dawn re-release in bi-colored vinyl that is not on your list.   Plus the NYE picture disc.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mahg33ta

I love collection talk.   I've chosen for posters to be my passion, but I fully respect the completist in all of you  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

e_wind

Quote from: BH on Apr 20, 2011, 04:07 pm
Quote from: Crispy on Apr 20, 2011, 03:29 pm
Hey Dan, lookie here: Does XMas Fiasco Style LP

Is that for real? I hope so, I just ordered one.  ;D


Wow, didn't know that existed!

Also, there is a At Dawn re-release in bi-colored vinyl that is not on your list.   Plus the NYE picture disc.


Totally forgot about the NYE Pic Disk. That may be a tough one to find.... Only one I've ever seen was autographed going to like 300+ $ on ebay. Didn't know about the At Dawn


Mahg33ta... I to enjoy purchasing posters, but thats a collection that would be hard to "complete" I buy posters to all the shows I go to + the "sepcial" ones like Burwells and that Spusta with the Owl, etc.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

scosby2

there is a rare red vinyl and super rare gold vinyl acoustic citsuoca as well...i think that's how they termed it when they went on sale a couple of years ago anyway

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

BH

Anybody remember the colors on the at dawn repressing?   Was the ISM repress colored?  I will look when I get home tonight.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Crispy

There is a bi-colored re-issue of The Tennessee Fire too, mine is green and blue.
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

Ruckus

Wasn't there one more color of Chocolate and Ice other than brown and blue?  I gotz da brown one
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Im The Dude

Quote from: BH on Apr 20, 2011, 06:01 pm
Anybody remember the colors on the at dawn repressing?   Was the ISM repress colored?  I will look when I get home tonight.


Green and blue for At Dawn i believe.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

jordan

Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on Apr 20, 2011, 03:43 am
I was talkin to my girlfriend about this earlier today - I'd never buy an autograph - the sweetness is getting whatever it is signed, not procuring someone elses' shit.


Totally agree.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: Im The Dude on Apr 20, 2011, 07:29 pm
Quote from: BH on Apr 20, 2011, 06:01 pm
Anybody remember the colors on the at dawn repressing?   Was the ISM repress colored?  I will look when I get home tonight.


Green and blue for At Dawn i believe.


Yep. Mine are green and blue, purchased in Louisville in 2008.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 20, 2011, 12:55 pm
Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 20, 2011, 12:31 pm
Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on Apr 20, 2011, 11:52 am
Charities and all of that are completely different, of course. I was just taking a shot at the people who don't care about the music and just want the money.

johnnYYac - your covers are AWESOME!, btw!
Thanks.  The Omnichord is a ton of fun.  I might have my first big live performance tomorrow, at the high school where I teach, for the talent show.  If they need a filler for time at the end, I'm going to do Touch Me 2 for 500+ high school kids!  Gulp.


Awesome! You gotta put the vid up on Youtube -- you're gonna be a hit for sure!
Temporary johnnYYac-ing.  Just got off the stage.  Touch Me 2 instrumental for the whole school.  Practiced singing but got too nervous.  I'm still shaking.  Couldn't hear myself (no monitors) but feedback from students and staff was great.  If a video surfaces, I'll let you know.  Appreciate forum encouragement.  Phew!
Close enough!

mahg33ta

I really pray a video surfaces!

Jon T.

Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 21, 2011, 02:34 pm
Quote from: Crispy on Apr 20, 2011, 12:55 pm
Quote from: johnnYYac on Apr 20, 2011, 12:31 pm
Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on Apr 20, 2011, 11:52 am
Charities and all of that are completely different, of course. I was just taking a shot at the people who don't care about the music and just want the money.

johnnYYac - your covers are AWESOME!, btw!
Thanks.  The Omnichord is a ton of fun.  I might have my first big live performance tomorrow, at the high school where I teach, for the talent show.  If they need a filler for time at the end, I'm going to do Touch Me 2 for 500+ high school kids!  Gulp.


Awesome! You gotta put the vid up on Youtube -- you're gonna be a hit for sure!
Temporary johnnYYac-ing.  Just got off the stage.  Touch Me 2 instrumental for the whole school.  Practiced singing but got too nervous.  I'm still shaking.  Couldn't hear myself (no monitors) but feedback from students and staff was great.  If a video surfaces, I'll let you know.  Appreciate forum encouragement.  Phew!


Helllllllllllllllllllllllll  yeah!   8)

vespachick

Where is Kory? He could def answer all these questions.  He's the only one I know of who truly has the complete vinyl; or at least he did up to a year or so ago.

I have MOST of the list, enough to make me relatively happy.  But I AM still looking for EU & Z picture disks  And Gold Hole, natch.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked