MMJ & Co Complete Vinyl / Catalogue

Started by e_wind, Apr 18, 2011, 03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

I got mine for about $50 w/shipping.  Can't wait to give it a spin!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190868977407?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Try checking in with Monstermunch.  They often have rare MMJ vinyl. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Discogs shows it as an ATO release in Europe, limited edition of 1000, hand numbered.

http://www.discogs.com/My-Morning-Jacket-It-Still-Moves/release/1143124

spence

I ended up getting the one from 2003 by Badman recording.  It was 60, and appeared to be unopened.  It's different from those ATO Europe links you sent. 

searchinbig

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 18, 2013, 12:46 PM
Quote from: searchinbig on Jul 18, 2013, 09:46 AM
If anyone is still interested in the NYE pic disc there are two on ebay with buy now pricing.  :smiley:
Thanks, Mike.  I'd been following those and bid on an unsigned disc but was outbid at $60.  It then came back as BuyItNow for $60, so I pulled the trigger.  Maybe I'll get it signed later.  I'm not a fan of autographed vinyl, at least not on the actual album, so its all good.

Hmmm...is it possible this person has/had 4 copies of this to sell? There was one that sold for $61.00, JY's for $60.00, an autographed one for sale now, and another Buy It Now for $59.99.

That buy it now seems to be a real bargain.....

Snag it if you need it!  :thumbsup:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

johnnYYac

Quote from: searchinbig on Jul 20, 2013, 12:29 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 18, 2013, 12:46 PM
Quote from: searchinbig on Jul 18, 2013, 09:46 AM
If anyone is still interested in the NYE pic disc there are two on ebay with buy now pricing.  :smiley:
Thanks, Mike.  I'd been following those and bid on an unsigned disc but was outbid at $60.  It then came back as BuyItNow for $60, so I pulled the trigger.  Maybe I'll get it signed later.  I'm not a fan of autographed vinyl, at least not on the actual album, so its all good.

Hmmm...is it possible this person has/had 4 copies of this to sell? There was one that sold for $61.00, JY's for $60.00, an autographed one for sale now, and another Buy It Now for $59.99.

That buy it now seems to be a real bargain.....

Snag it if you need it!  :thumbsup:
I got mine Saturday, super quick and a nice add to the collection.

spence

I got my Run Thru today, interestingly it's number 0007.  I know now why I haven't heard Breathin', but the Old September Blues is a dandy.

spence

The 2003 Badman ISM came yesterday and it is such an improvement.  I'm glad I upgraded to the older version.  IWSYS never sounded so damn good...

oistheone

Quote from: spence on Jul 26, 2013, 02:13 PM
The 2003 Badman ISM came yesterday and it is such an improvement.  I'm glad I upgraded to the older version.  IWSYS never sounded so damn good...

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! This pressing truly is a revelation, spread the good word!

robb

We need to add Old Pike's "Ten Thousand Nights" to this list.  I didn't even know it existed until I stumbled across it on discogs, but I should be having a copy show up at my apartment any day now.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

johnnYYac

Quote from: robb on Aug 30, 2013, 01:33 PM
We need to add Old Pike's "Ten Thousand Nights" to this list.  I didn't even know it existed until I stumbled across it on discogs, but I should be having a copy show up at my apartment any day now.
Interesting that we'll both be getting this at about the same time.  Thanks for not outbidding me!

spence

I saw that on eBay a couple weeks ago, I thought about it but passed.  It doesn't look so great, a real completists album though... I did buy a bad jazz today so I'm down to just the gold hole...

weeniebeenie

Quote from: johnnYYac on Aug 30, 2013, 05:56 PM
Quote from: robb on Aug 30, 2013, 01:33 PM
Interesting that we'll both be getting this at about the same time.  Thanks for not outbidding me!
I got this album a few years ago. It's not something I listen to very often but I just couldn't resist buying some old skool Carl guitar on vinyl.
How loud can silence get?

johnnYYac

Anything to put another nickel into Carl's pocket.  Its not bad and more of a completist move, I admit. 

I also picked up some music from Queen Sarah Saturday, a band I knew in Chapel Hill, whose lead guitarist was MMJ's front-of-house sound engineer, Ryan Pickett.  Not sure if that deserves a place in the MMJ & Co Complete Vinyl Catalogue or not.

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

e_wind

I just updated to add Old Pike, but I feel like I'm forgetting something else that has come out recently.....
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

davymac

Does anyone know if this is legit? I've never seen Does Xmas Fiasco on vinyl but theres one here on amazon for $118...can anyone confirm this?  Sorry if this has already been asked.

http://www.amazon.com/Does-Fiasco-Style-Morning-Jacket/dp/B0044E9MDY/ref=sr_1_16_title_1_lp_?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1385321344&sr=1-16&keywords=my+morning+jacket

oistheone

Quote from: davymac on Nov 24, 2013, 02:33 PM
Does anyone know if this is legit? I've never seen Does Xmas Fiasco on vinyl but theres one here on amazon for $118...can anyone confirm this?  Sorry if this has already been asked.

http://www.amazon.com/Does-Fiasco-Style-Morning-Jacket/dp/B0044E9MDY/ref=sr_1_16_title_1_lp_?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1385321344&sr=1-16&keywords=my+morning+jacket

Almost 100% that there was no Xmas pressing on vinyl. If there is one, I think it'd be news to everyone around here. I recall one was ordered by someone a while back but it never ended up coming through. Something tells me it was due to be released at some point but then got shelved indefinitely.

e_wind

definitely no xmas fiasco vinyl. badman records confirmed it
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

spence

I recently purchased Gold Hole which came yesterday.  I was surprised that the label is just plain white, no text at all, not even sides indicated.  Is that the same for everyone else?

This also finished off all the MMJ albums for me, so now I guess I'll have to start working on the compilation albums.