MMJ Louisville, Palace May 31st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by AlwxanderD10, Apr 25, 2011, 07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Looks epic.  Must be what the Roll Call hype will be about.  Can't go.  Kinda bummed.  Congrats to those who can make it.  Should be a blast.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

mahg33ta

yeah, the fact that they're gonna play the whole album is pretty amazing.   Usually it takes a while for the songs to all dribble out live.   This is like day 6 of T5.

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Crispy

WOW -- damn, I'm pissed I can't make this. Work is stupid!

Someone should let the author know that It Still Moves was recorded at Above the Cadillac: ""Circuital" is the first album the band has recorded in Kentucky since 2001's "At Dawn" was made at MMJ's infamously silo-enhanced studio in Shelbyville."
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Caseydog

Wish I could make it for this.  Wife would flip her lid.  I'll have to stick with Bonnaroo, Milwaukee, and Chicago :thumbsup:

subinai

e_wind

really awesome, but i don't like that people can join Roll Call today and still jump on that shit. Like the 10 club, when the shows announced people who haven't joined shouldn't be able to use privliges until the next announcements.

that being said... this seems like it could very well be okonokos part 2
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

br00ke

They are playing the entire new album !? I missed that part ... so cool!!! I'll be going to Bethal,NY for 3 nights of Phish that weekend so I'm gonna have to wait for some northeast shows.

YouAre_GivenToFly

I'm going to have to consult with my concert-going companion, but this might just work. Would definitely be cool to get out to Louisville again.... but the $$ spent on this could easily translate into 2 or 3 East coast shows later this year...
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Bigsky

So is this the Roll-Call announcement? If it is I am confused; I didn't get an email from Roll-Call...and I thought the announcement was going to be at 6:00 PM tonight...a bit confusing.  :-\ ???

NoVa_NoLa

Hmmm...I received the email from the band's site, but the "special invitation" link just goes to .../gogo.  Anyone have the details?  Nothing from Roll Call yet...

e_wind

I just realized that I'm going to have to miss wakarusa for this because I'm signed up to volunteer pre fest
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Bigsky

Quote from: NoVa_NoLa on Apr 25, 2011, 10:45 AM
Hmmm...I received the email from the band's site, but the "special invitation" link just goes to .../gogo.  Anyone have the details?  Nothing from Roll Call yet...

check out their webpage...there's a little youtube video...

rmpotsy

AWWWWWWWWW​WWWWWW YEAAAAAAAA​AAHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHH​HH
out go the lights it begins

midwesterner

Quote from: Bigsky on Apr 25, 2011, 10:44 AM
So is this the Roll-Call announcement? If it is I am confused; I didn't get an email from Roll-Call...and I thought the announcement was going to be at 6:00 PM tonight...a bit confusing.  :-\ ???

I was kind of wondering this myself? It may be that since the announcement leaked else where they just sent the email early.

toretm

Yehhhh!!! This year keeps getting better and better  :D

rusty95

Y'all got any disco ball back there?

slappymoe

:D :D :D :D

seriously, i feel like a freakin' kid at christmas. :thumbsup:

edit:  so, i feel stupid for not knowing this, but what is the ticket limit during the fan club presale?

rmpotsy

Quote from: slappymoe on Apr 25, 2011, 02:54 PM
so, i feel stupid for not knowing this, but what is the ticket limit during the fan club presale?

yeah me stupid too
out go the lights it begins