MMJ Louisville, Palace May 31st !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by AlwxanderD10, Apr 25, 2011, 07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbrady89

Quote from: CTdeadhead on Apr 25, 2011, 07:05 PM
Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 25, 2011, 06:39 PM
Quote from: CTdeadhead on Apr 25, 2011, 05:21 PM
Fuck, Im there.  Its an 8 Hour drive but I just found out it may be the last possibility I have this year of realistically taking a few days off before mid June.  Im am spending the rest of the day figuring out how I am going to make this happen.

hope you get to make it, CT! didn't realize it was only 8 hours??

wait, you moved down south, right? i had forgotten...nice!
Indeed, Charlotte these days and Roo is logistically impossible.  Thanks Penny!  Send me some vibes cause by noon if this don't happen Im gonna cry!

hey CT i too live in charlotte nc, and am planning on trying to snag tix in the am through roll call. let me know if theres anyway we can help each other out. I.E. travel,lodging,tix. or whatever gets us there! just let me know
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

rmpotsy

Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 25, 2011, 09:51 PM
Quote from: rmpotsy on Apr 25, 2011, 09:29 PM
Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 25, 2011, 08:19 PM
Quote from: rmpotsy on Apr 25, 2011, 06:30 PM
other than being a great city to live in, we do not get a whole lot of perks as louisville residents.  we have the derby and special access to jacket stuff like tuesday night shows.  be happy for us.

be happy for THIS! (grabs crotch and does MJ video move)
never said i wasn't gonna be there!  ;)

Who's bad?

just bring the gold shiny suit again

i may have something else planned for this one
out go the lights it begins

ms. yvon

Quote from: ralph on Apr 25, 2011, 09:24 PM
Quote from: rusty95 on Apr 25, 2011, 04:02 PM
HaHa the commercial shows Lou, KY in Australia, wtf ;D

Maybe its a secret coded message that they are coming here soon!  Im gonna go with that.
work it, ralph!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ralph

Quote from: ms. yvon on Apr 25, 2011, 11:55 PM
Quote from: ralph on Apr 25, 2011, 09:24 PM
Quote from: rusty95 on Apr 25, 2011, 04:02 PM
HaHa the commercial shows Lou, KY in Australia, wtf ;D

Maybe its a secret coded message that they are coming here soon!  Im gonna go with that.
work it, ralph!

OK, Here is me working it. 

Lets say that this little video message is Roll Call's way of giving cryptic information of upcoming events similar to the 'tweets' that the 10 Club use to give their information about upcoming events.

So, the map of Australia is the 'information' that is mentioned in the "there's so much information - got it?" line, cause there is a strange little pause that kind of implies there is something else to the story!  This can only mean one thing - My Morning Jacket are touring Australia!!!  Its all very exciting!

OK, working it is now over!

So, anyway enjoy your show Louisville people, it will be a great time....

That's all I got!

At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

HIGH on SOUND

Haven't received an email regarding Roll Call pre-sale yet...

Anyone else?

Did y'all get a password or something?

MikeR1390

jones

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

Crispy

NICE, flyguy, which section? Best I could do was Row F in section 4. Anybody get pits?
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

La barba de Castro

MikeR1390

rmpotsy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ORCH 1
ROW P
SEATS 5-6
out go the lights it begins

jones

Quote from: Crispy on Apr 26, 2011, 12:04 PM
NICE, flyguy, which section? Best I could do was Row F in section 4. Anybody get pits?
They are ORCH 2.

Wow, I just realized that these are end of row seats!  My bladder thanks you, Row Call!!!

LUJAC

so the presale code "wasn't recognized" until 12:05 then it was finally accepted...did this happen to anyone else?

sweatboard

I LOVE how ticketmaster operates.  No Pit seats available and they stick fan club members on the far right side of the theater and even though I got on the second they went on sale I was in row K.  Who the fuck do these bastards save the pit and the entire middle section of the orchestra level for???  This is just classic ticketmaster.  I swear you'll get better seats just going on the day they sell them to the general public.  If you want really good seats though you'll have to get them scalped for over 100 a ticket.  I HATE YOU TICKETMASTER..... MASTER OF OUR TICKETS, YOU SUCK!!! 
There's Still Time.........

Crispy

I agree that I dislike very much that the pit and center seats seem to be held apparently for the kings of the world, but compared to other presales in venues like this (Chicago comes to mind), at least orchestra tickets are available at all!

Edit: I may be wrong, since it looks like some of you got seats in the center.

THANK YOU, Roll Call!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"