American Dad (!)

Started by LaurieBlue, Oct 15, 2009, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieBlue

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/10/fox-sweeps-press-release.html

AMERICAN DAD (9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT) – "My Morning Straightjacket"
After attending a concert with Hayley (Rachael MacFarlane), Stan becomes obsessed with her music in an all-new episode that features guest voices by Zach Galifianakis and members of My Morning Jacket, including Carl Broemel, Two-Tone Tommy, Bo Koster, Patrick Hallahan and Jim James.

xmascriminal

Wow, that sounds awesome. I'm not an American Dad fan, but an entire episode about MMJ sounds like the kind of thing that could change my mind. It's so cool that they're all actually doing voices too. Can't wait for this.

The date of the episode is November 22nd.

Soulshine

Wasn't there an episode awhile back where the daughter was walking out the door and said something about going on tour with MMJ? I dont watch that show very often, but I was watching that night and I almost fell off the couch.  :)

This will be fun.
Because we're all in this together...

ALady

I've never seen American Dad, but Zach Galifianakis + the Jacket = loads of win.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

capt. scotty

Note to self: MMJ just reached a whole 'nother level of badass when they get their own episode of a TV show on a major network

Nov 22nd's episode will be kept on my DVR for eternity
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

QuoteI've never seen American Dad, but Zach Galifianakis + the Jacket = loads of win.

One of the lucky ones, eh?  [smiley=thumbup.gif]
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TGMC421

Looking forward to this episode!   :o

manicfanatic

MMJ animated!!  How cool is that!!!
"We're the heirs to the glimmering world"

apotheosis

This is the best news I've heard in awhile.  Just because it's going to air when I go home for Thanksgiving break, and I can watch it with all my friends back home.  I haven't met any huge MMJ fans since I've gone to college.

MMJ brings people together.

Guy Whitey Corngood

Not even My Morning Jacket and Zach Galifianakis, two of my favorite things on the planet, are enough to get me to end my boycott on any and all things associated with Seth MacFarlane.

(Who am I kidding??  I have no choice but to watch this, but I refuse to enjoy it one bit.  I'm quite angry at MMJ and Zach for even putting me in this rather compromising position.  I still get sick to my stomach and punch things when I think about the fact that Fox actually gave MacFarlane a 3rd slot on Sunday primetime for yet another terrible cartoon at the expense of the most consistently funny show of all time, King of the Hill.  What to do with all this misplaced anger of mine?)

Haldon

ChiefOKONO

sweet! i knew that it wasn't too good to be true after my post in the music section!

mlbrady89

that is awesome. ha will someone remind me
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

weeniebeenie

QuoteMMJ animated!!  How cool is that!!!
;D
How loud can silence get?

ms. yvon

Quotehttp://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/10/fox-sweeps-press-release.html

features guest voices by ...Carl Broemel, Two-Tone Tommy, Bo Koster, Patrick Hallahan and Jim James.
;D  this is awesome.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

alexzbik

this news just made my day!
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

Love Dogg

QuoteTake that KOL!

;D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

AlwxanderD10

An animated live dondante sounds pretty frickin amazing!