Main Menu

Wax Fang

Started by Jackets N Pones, May 31, 2011, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

That is awesome!   Always thought Majestic could be on a Roger Waters album or The Wall or something like that.

Glad to hear there is a new single too!    Just wonder if they will ever put out another proper full length.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

e_wind

I didnt read that article but I read another..... I'm intrigued to see a 5.5 minute song in its entirety in a cartoon with characters singing it. bold. The new single is on iTunes and The Astronaut is still forthcoming, which will be a full length album
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

EverythingChanges

I private messaged Wax Fang, on their actual "person" account over on Facebook.  I asked them if the new material was going to include Astronaut Pt. 2 and be a full length album.  They said confirmed this, and then went on to say there will be an Astronaut Pt. 2 and Astronaut Pt. 3 on the new album.
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

e_wind

Did anyone catch the episode? I don't have cable, but would like to see it. Looks like it will be available FOX online on Monday.

Angelo

Quote from: e_wind on Feb 08, 2007, 04:40 AM
Did anyone catch the episode? I don't have cable, but would like to see it. Looks like it will be available FOX online on Monday.
Did you post this from your DeLorean?

e_wind

Monday as in next week.... The site says episodes come up 8 days after the episode airs.

EverythingChanges

Quote from: e_wind on Feb 08, 2007, 04:40 AM

Yeah it'll be on Fox's site soon if it already isn't. 

I caught it OnDemand yesterday.  Wax Fang's music wasn't utilized as much, or as well, as MMJ's music was utilized on their episode, but it was cool regardless.  Plus Majestic is a badass song.

Angelo

Quote from: e_wind on May 08, 2013, 11:43 AM
Monday as in next week.... The site says episodes come up 8 days after the episode airs.
The timestamp on your post says you posted it on 2/8/2007.

Fully

I noticed that too, Angelo. Ewind must be posting from the past.Trippy

e_wind

that makes tht my first ever post... chronologically.

EverythingChanges

Crispy

"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

EverythingChanges

I really hope Wax Fang makes it big off of their new album's release.  These guys are way too good to just disappear.  It is crazy to think La La Land was released in 2007.  They haven't released any full-sized album for seven years.

EverythingChanges

Only 100 white vinyls of the new LP to be pressed.  Buy yours here:

http://waxfang.com/uncategorized/pre-order-the-astronaut-on-cd-vinyl-itunes

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

MarkW

Thanks - got one too, even though I don't yet have a turntable.  This was too good to miss.

Look forward to hearing the new stuff.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

EverythingChanges

:thumbsup:

I am super excited for this album.  I love concept albums and I love Wax Fang.