is zach wearing a mmj shirt in this picture?

Started by Vanished, Feb 27, 2010, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

...From On High

A silly little daily news thing on MSN listed hairest celebs and Galifinakis was on there.  Between Bonnaroo '08 and American Dad, we've seen the two combined quite a bit.  But to see him rep'ing the T is great!

Oh, I'll never say I knew you.  But my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

AMightyCaporal

I dont think thats an MMJ shirt, I think its an "Oy Moving Jacket" shirt...they are a pretty famous band from New Zealand Oy Moving Jacket is  ;)
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

...From On High

QuoteI dont think thats an MMJ shirt, I think its an "Oy Moving Jacket" shirt...they are a pretty famous band from New Zealand Oy Moving Jacket is  ;)

;D ;D ;D
Oh, I'll never say I knew you.  But my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

Dillsnufus

QuoteI dont think thats an MMJ shirt, I think its an "Oy Moving Jacket" shirt...they are a pretty famous band from New Zealand Oy Moving Jacket is  ;)

;D ;D ;D
;D ;D
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Dillsnufus

kinda gives me the idea that one day all the people on the board should wear thier mmj shirt the same day. gives this band some recognition. idk just a thought. :-/
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

jones

;D ;D ;D
;D ;D
;D

FiddleCastro

;D ;D ;D
;D ;D
;D
::)

.. ;D
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

capt. scotty

G'day mate, lets throw another shrimp on the barbie!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

AMightyCaporal

QuoteG'day mate, lets throw another shrimp on the barbie!!

maybe the dingo ate yo baybay
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

zach is one of the funniest dudes around.

mjkoehler

Quotekinda gives me the idea that one day all the people on the board should wear thier mmj shirt the same day. gives this band some recognition. idk just a thought. :-/
Good thought/idea

Penny Lane

did you see he is hosting SNL this week? (w/Vampire Weekend)

joey_rogo

anyone remember 'late world with zach?' his old show from vh1... it was awesome.

capt. scotty

zach and YY should do a between the ferns
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

I really hope he has an awesome show tonight on snl.  I'm really looking forward to it.  hope there's some accidental improv.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quotezach and YY should do a between the ferns
This.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

snl is going to start in 20minutes, don't forget to check it out.  zach hosting is sure to be great.  I have a feeling zach doesn't give much of a fuck about NBC's "rules".

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Penny Lane