is zach wearing a mmj shirt in this picture?

Started by Vanished, Feb 27, 2010, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcdub

;D That was the only part of the show that made me laugh with the exception of his monologue. SNL is getting worse and worse along with NBC. The Office and 30 Rock are the only thing the network has going, especially since they effed Conan in the A. Oh wait, they have Leno...
Shooting in the dark as to what's best

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

;D That was the only part of the show that made me laugh with the exception of his monologue. SNL is getting worse and worse along with NBC. The Office and 30 Rock are the only thing the network has going, especially since they effed Conan in the A. Oh wait, they have Leno...

I thought Zach was hilarious in every skit he was in.   the pageant one at the end is so fucking funny when he's mouthing the words as the girl speaks.  the double flute solo was pretty hilarious.  the "zach on tv" thing was hilarious.  the dude's a genius, it sucks he doesn't get to flaunt it more.  It's surprising he's not more famous than he already is.  

capt. scotty

ZG was good in just about everything, but that show was still pretty bad. The beday and zach on TV were the 2 funniest IMO, after that the rest were pretty meh with a laugh here or there bc of ZG. The one with the double flute solo I almost had to turn off if was so bad outside of him being funny for 12 seconds
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

you need to watch Community and Parks & Rec; other than the first episode (Jim and Pam's wedding) and last week's episode (Jim and Pam's baby), the Office has been pretty weak this season along w/30 Rock. Parks & Rec is where it's at...the writers did a complete turnaround after last season.

How can you not love Tom?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRTbNzF3ryk[/media]

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

you need to watch Community and Parks & Rec; other than the first episode (Jim and Pam's wedding) and last week's episode (Jim and Pam's baby), the Office has been pretty weak this season along w/30 Rock. Parks & Rec is where it's at...the writers did a complete turnaround after last season.

the dude in that clip cracks me up like no other.  hilarious.  

BH

Agreed.  This season of Parks and Rec along with Modern Family are the funniest things going on the networks these days.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

capt. scotty

Havent been watching Parks & Rec, but Aziz Ansari has been hilarious in everything Ive seen him in
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

dcdub

I haven't watched Parks and Rec since it first aired and I couldn't stand it,      maybe I need to give it another shot. Aziz is a funny dude, he cracked me up on Conan a few months back, been meaning to pick up his stand up DVD. Human Giant had some funny sketches. "I'm Suryat, my balls are HUGE!"
Shooting in the dark as to what's best

Penny Lane

QuoteI haven't watched Parks and Rec since it first aired and I couldn't stand it,      maybe I need to give it another shot. Aziz is a funny dude, he cracked me up on Conan a few months back, been meaning to pick up his stand up DVD. Human Giant had some funny sketches. "I'm Suryat, my balls are HUGE!"

Give it another try. The first season was really weak.

Aziz will be at Bonnaroo!! ha ha...that's as good as a headliner.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

vespachick

QuoteI haven't watched Parks and Rec since it first aired and I couldn't stand it,      maybe I need to give it another shot. Aziz is a funny dude, he cracked me up on Conan a few months back, been meaning to pick up his stand up DVD. Human Giant had some funny sketches. "I'm Suryat, my balls are HUGE!"

Give it another try. The first season was really weak.

Aziz will be at Bonnaroo!! ha ha...that's as good as a headliner.

I totally agree.  The first couple three episodes sucked hard, but turned it around really quickly.  I'm a fan!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked