Jacket DreamZZZZZZZ

Started by trish_dooley, Apr 14, 2010, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

This may be posted in another thread, in fact I think it is, but I can't find it now....

16 more days till MPP for me, and I have had 2 extremely vivid dreams about the band in the past week.  

First Dream -- Small private show in a ballroom, that was roped off, I was not wearing any shoes (my friend stole them and ran to an irish pub) and I couldn't get into the ballroom without my shoes....it was a bit torturous, but I could still hear them....either way I was happy to be with other MMJ fans, as I was totally pissed off at my friend who took off to go drinking....so tired of trying to communicate the magnitude of my love for this band to non-believers

Second Dream -- the band was opening up for the Grateful Dead at Yankee stadium, and JJ was all emo - skinny/straight shiny hair/kinda pretty boy.....that was a bit disturbing.....still sounded great, but totally looked like bizzarro...

May 1st CANNOT come soon enough....It has been roughly 480 days since I have seen the boys live.......MOF was great, but just not the same

Goodnite, sweet jacket dreams  
.....Back at the Model Home

capt. scotty

I once had a dream where they were playing at some kind of pavilion you might find in a park. There was some kind of event earlier in the day with a bunch of yuppies drinking wine in plastic cups around the pavilion, then all the Jacket fans arrived and they left. MMJ played a few songs but Jim said they were stopping because the crowd was lame (im not a psychologist, but I think this part relates to my seeing them in Iowa when JJ fell offstage and the show was cut short). Most of the crowd left, some stayed. JJ walked out to those still in the crowd hoping they would come back on stage and play, to sign autographs. Instead of an autograph, I said get the back onstage, rock the fuck out like you should be, and play Devils Peanut Butter. Shortly thereafter, they went back onstage and played a sick show where Set II began with Devils Peanut Butter.

If I can ever request a song, it will be DPB because of that dream.

And yes, May 1st cant come soon enough!!  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons