Billboard article -- T5 Vinyl Box Set!!

Started by kydiddle, Aug 02, 2011, 07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davymac

Quote from: ericm on Aug 09, 2011, 11:01 AM
Quote from: searchinbig on Aug 08, 2011, 09:34 AM
My guess is that they will offer a best of the 5 nights on vinyl (good luck picking those tunes!!) and offer the full shows as digital downloads. Don't know if that makes sense or not. Either way, can't wait!!

Gotta disagree with you here searchin on the "best of 5 nights"......that would most likely be a single or double album at most.Patrick is quoted as saying a "box set" which to me implies more than an album or two. I could see a "best of" each night album, but I'm hoping for each night in it's entirety.

I hope they do each show in its entirety...Im too psyched for this!

Nicholas Yames

Just went through and listened to all of the T-5 Downloads they already released in a yippidie-day reaction to this.
and if all else fails, i'll come running back, wonderin where you went
with my heart.

j_rud

Im guessing/hoping for a "best of" vinyl box set and the entire thing available as a dl. I don't know if the whole blessed fiasco can be listened to in one sitting, but you can bet your ass I'm gonna try...
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Sweet Nothing

Quote from: ericm on Aug 09, 2011, 11:01 AM
Quote from: searchinbig on Aug 08, 2011, 09:34 AM
My guess is that they will offer a best of the 5 nights on vinyl (good luck picking those tunes!!) and offer the full shows as digital downloads. Don't know if that makes sense or not. Either way, can't wait!!

Gotta disagree with you here searchin on the "best of 5 nights"......that would most likely be a single or double album at most.Patrick is quoted as saying a "box set" which to me implies more than an album or two. I could see a "best of" each night album, but I'm hoping for each night in it's entirety.

I am with you on this one, release the entire show as they were played, covers and all!  Got to have the Ba Ba Bananas Nanas!!!

lasvegas

Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

searchinbig

Damn, I just lost 5 years off my life when I saw this thread pop up again!!

I've been wondering that same thing.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Nikkogino

Quote from: lasvegas on May 16, 2016, 02:04 PM
whatever happened to this box set?
Son, I still remember the time when MMJ would release EPs, live albums, and live EPs.  They would release so much fun stuff to get us from album to album.  Those were the good old days! 

In all seriousness, what happened?  There was so much going on with the band...we were throwing our money at all these releases.  Now we are basically down to waiting every few years for an album. :(

subinai

the bump of this thread almost gave me a heart attack

AlwxanderD10

Biggest thread bump tease of all time.

Nikkogino

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

amskinz

I really don't wanna turn this into a "that's what she said" thread, but...
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

wickedmonkeyz