AMERICAN MASTERS | Pearl Jam Twenty--coming in October to PBS

Started by Tracy 2112, Aug 03, 2011, 02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

he.who.forgets

Thanks for posting the RS excerpt.  Never knew how Ed met Boom...cant wait for this release!

bold992006

I downloaded the 2 PJ20 shows...great stuff.

can't wait for the movie..already bought a ticket.

e_wind

Quote from: bold992006 on Sep 13, 2011, 08:46 AM
I downloaded the 2 PJ20 shows...great stuff.

can't wait for the movie..already bought a ticket.

where?
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

YouAre_GivenToFly

I won't be going to a screening. Ticketmaster wanted a $6 service fee for a $10 ticket. The circa-1994 Vedder inside me said no.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

ChiefOKONO

lucylew

A Sacramento viewing was added today.  Tickets purchased.  I am so freakin' excited for this!

weeniebeenie

I'm going to one of the screenings here in Sydney. Cant. Wait. :D
How loud can silence get?

Fully

e_wind

I'm bitter that there are over a hundred showings worldwide but not one in louisvile (the 15th biggest city in the US, by the way)
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

lucylew

@ewind - there's still hope.  They are adding screenings daily.  I started a fairly aggressive email campaign to add Sacramento.  Don't know if it helped (doubtful, but nice to imagine it did) but it sure made me feel better.

Tired Eyes

I'm so excited to see this film.  Planning to see it this Saturday at IFC Center in NYC.

ralph

At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

weeniebeenie

I loved it. Can't wait for the DVD. I loved when Stone said he had just discovered sarcasm and when he found the dirty coffee cup and the Grammy, all the parts with Matt Cameron (who wouldn't?), Release, Let Me Sleep, I could go on.   
How loud can silence get?

Clarkwork

I can't wait to see it!!  For those with DirecTV you can buy it starting this Saturday morning at 6am.  I have it set to record and will watch Saturday night.  Cant wait
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

ChiefOKONO

Loved it.. really really well made.  What a story! i can't believe it's been 20 years.
i want to see some of the bonus stuff now.
loved all the early stuff, temple of the dog and learning all the things i didn't know about them and of course the drunken mtv gig where eddie was cursing all over the place, that ruled!