Jun 17, 2019, 03:18 am

Tom Waits

Started by ManNamedTruth, Aug 25, 2011, 10:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member & The Young Turks (Activist Level) Member

Mr. White

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member & The Young Turks (Activist Level) Member

Mr. White

Mr. White

Mr. White

Mr. White

Mr. White

ManNamedTruth

Poor sound quality on these videos, the Oh Sweet Nothin came out better. I wish they would've streamed day 2, seemingly a much more epic day with the Lou Reed tribute and a rare performance from Tom Waits.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Mr. White

This one is a little quieter (less "blatty"), and the full set is in one video.

Tom Waits 2013-10-27 Bridge School Benefit Full Show HD Video HQ Audio

Mr. White

Well, well, well... I just checked tonight's schedule for Austin City Limits and Mr. Tom Waits' show from 1979 is being re-broadcast! Very, very cool!

Mr. White

Tom Waits - Storytellers - 1999 (missing the first song) - I recorded this to VHS tape years ago, converted it to DVD, and uploaded it to YouTube last night.

sillyboob

Quote from: Mr. White on Feb 20, 2017, 09:24 pm
Tom Waits - Storytellers - 1999 (missing the first song) - I recorded this to VHS tape years ago, converted it to DVD, and uploaded it to YouTube last night.

Such a great episode of Storytellers.
2012: 8/3  2015: 1/31  2/1  2/3  8/14  2017: 2/4  2/5  2/7  7/7  2018: 3/2  3/3  3/5

Mr. White

My old video of Storytellers got blocked worldwide at the end of September, and I just noticed it yesterday. I re-edited it a little and have re-uploaded it "Unlisted" this time. Here's the link to the new version of this show from 4/1/1999.

Tom Live
4/1/1999