Louisiana Fairytale trailer

Started by rusty95, Sep 01, 2011, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fully

Nice! I'm sure he'll have several customers from here.

Jackets N Pones

Great news! Thanks for checking John.
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

itrainmonkeys

I'll definitely buy one. Such an awesome movie.

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Jackets N Pones

Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

danz

"It's coming out very, very soon.  I want it more than you do." Danny Clinch 1/2/12

Fully

Quote from: danz on Feb 20, 2013, 09:30 PM
"It's coming out very, very soon.  I want it more than you do." Danny Clinch 1/2/12

I think  he underestimates us.

Dillsnufus

Quote from: Fully on Feb 21, 2013, 03:28 AM
Quote from: danz on Feb 20, 2013, 09:30 PM

I think  he underestimates us.

:cheesy: Yea :cheesy:
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Cameron

It's been almost 2 years since it did the fests, right? Hurry!

justbcuzido

Is this ever going to happen?
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

BH

Quote from: justbcuzido on Oct 21, 2014, 12:40 PM

Yes, right after the T5 box set.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

justbcuzido

Quote from: BH on Oct 21, 2014, 04:51 PM
Quote from: justbcuzido on Oct 21, 2014, 12:40 PM

Yes, right after the T5 box set.

Any day now is what you're trying to say!

:cry: :cry:

tippitoes22

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 30, 2012, 07:00 PM
I just emailed Danny Clinch. I also had luck reaching someone through their Facebook page... last year.

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 13, 2011, 06:35 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote from: johnnYYac on Dec 04, 2012, 04:32 PM
Just got an email from Danny Clinch.  Looks like a DVD release is in the works.  He asked that I keep in touch sometime after the New Year, so will do.  Stay tuned...

Thanks for checking Johnny, indeed!

I would also like a copy of the T5 run that someone mentioned :) :thumbsup:
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

bartel

Sassbox

I recently asked DC via Instagram if Louisiana Fairytale will ever see the light of day and his response was "for sure it will," fwiw.
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

Cameron

Screening on Sunday in Asbury Park. Danny just posted it on Instagram.

justbcuzido

Quote from: Cameron on Apr 06, 2016, 09:58 AM

Sweet! I was kind of worrying about this ever seeing the light. It has sort of seemed like he starts a lot of projects and doesn't quite finish getting them out there.... I'm hoping that doesn't happen to his Shannon Hoon documentary he's making.

Cameron

Not sure what the delay is. I saw it at sxsw however many years ago and it seemed finished. I just want the soundtrack.

dookie shoot bandit

Wow that's pretty huge!!

Also the Miles Davis movie premiere "Miles Ahead", with Don Cheadle.

ericm

Quote from: Cameron on Apr 06, 2016, 09:58 AM

I was there and it was fantastic! First we were treated to a discussion and a Q and A with Ben Jaffe, and a couple other members of the PHJB and Danny Clinch. Really cool to hear about their backgrounds, how they all became friends, how the collab with MMJ came about and so much more.

The film itself was outstanding. Not just the GREAT music, but the old footage of  performances at Preservation Hall, and seeing our guys with huge smiles throughout and just loving every second of their time there. The seemingly effortless way both bands worked and clicked so well together, it really is a must see for any American music lover but especially any Jacket fan.

Jacket music highlights for me were an amazing accoustic Dondante, and At Dawn but seeing both bands jamming out to Highly Suspicious gave me a new love for that one. Holy shit was it fun.

Last but not least, it was great to see our very own lovely  Sassbox get a good amount of screen time with her great spot up front!  :thumbsup:  She's told me about that night but to see it and her on screen in this film really gave me an even  greater appreciation of what a special night that was for her and everyone lucky enough to be there.

Edit to say I wish I saw this thread before I went. I thought it was out already but would've definitely asked Danny about a release.
"Where's Jim going?"