Dec 29th - Yim Yames/Ben Sollee/Daniel Martin Moore Brown Theater - The Ville

Started by antonio, Nov 12, 2011, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazylove

Light up Bunny ears from Red Rock ;D

Quote from: Penny Lane on Dec 28, 2011, 03:00 PM
Quote from: crazylove on Dec 28, 2011, 12:18 PM
Unexpected great news for me, TEO got me a ticket too!  Thought this was just going to be a boy thing, so super duper pumped! Looking forward to seeing the show, but also ewind, Jane, AMD, BH and more!  Going to miss Penny :(  See you all soon!

TEO tell Penny too late! Will miss Crazylove trying to take Penny's man. Crazy show cleavage, get setlist. Steal Ben cello case.

BH!! Woo hoo! Damn...
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

bddeat

If anyone has an extra ticket they could hook me up with it would be greatly appreciated. I recently got my brother hooked on MMJ/Jim James and now he's dying to go!

bluesky

Have a great time tonight you all!!! :D :D :D saw them all together at Newport Folk 2010. Please post updates!

aMillionDreams

I won't be in my Bbc shirt but I'm easy enough to find. Just ask anyone who works there where Dylan is
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Taterbug

Man I wish I would have planned out my vacation better, I'm bummed I can't be there for this.    Fingers crossed for solo tour to support upcoming release.  :thumbsup:
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

johnnYYac

Quote from: bluesky on Dec 29, 2011, 11:37 AM
Have a great time tonight you all!!! :D :D :D saw them all together at Newport Folk 2010. Please post updates!

this X 2

Have fun!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

mahg33ta

Quote from: funniesaru on Dec 28, 2011, 10:01 AM
Quote from: mahg33ta on Dec 28, 2011, 09:58 AM

pretty cool poster, very ornate print and cool ink (pic does not do justice)
low run so make sure you grab one if you are into such things!

LOL where did you get that. They aren't in circulation.

I bought from Hound Dog.

Have fun everyone!   Looking forward to the reports

benweasel

We tried to get into bbc by the brown, they arent open until 5p-  so we wound up at  bbc
Third and main.  Wearing a blue sweater sitting by the door with a girl in a white sweater!

Quote from: redpotokasea on Dec 28, 2011, 09:00 PM
dont know if i can make it at 3:30.  currently out of town.  not sure when i'll be back in the ville on thursday.

Quote from: benweasel on Dec 28, 2011, 08:57 PM
Quote from: benweasel on Dec 28, 2011, 08:07 PM
Quote from: redpotokasea on Dec 28, 2011, 07:53 PM
got one extra.  meet ya where?  my date didnt come through. looking to pre-show a little. 

Quote from: benweasel on Dec 28, 2011, 06:58 PM
Looking for two, have a couple friends who want to join but waited :o  Beers upon pickup at BBC If seller likes!

Got the second!  Let's meet up at BBC!

if we can pull off the second, wanna meet at bbc, 330p?

aMillionDreams

I'm at Bbc now. Apparently we don't officially open till 5 but I can let you all in early
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

benweasel

Cool... Will head up.

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Dec 29, 2011, 04:25 PM
I'm at Bbc now. Apparently we don't officially open till 5 but I cam let you all in early

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

CountSA

Quote from: e_wind on Dec 28, 2011, 06:10 PM
These are frugal times, so I'll probably pass on a signed one. 100$ is kind of laughable, unless that money is also being donated. Wayne Coyne and Les Claypool had autographed posters at red rocks for 100 this year, which I also thought was a bit outrageous.

Yeah dude I agree.  I had a hard time dropping $100 on a signed TOOL poster and those are some tough signatures to get.

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

e_wind

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

e_wind

e_wind

His masters voice , the right place , and losin yo head have all been played

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.