#fullyrecovered

Started by johnnYYac, Dec 05, 2011, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Get well Fully!  We need you on the rail next week.  Seems our Nashville gal fainted today, perhaps as she read about the MMJ Xmas EP or Friends Again 7". 

She's tweeting about it, so I don't think she'll mind me posting this.  Went to doctors, taking time off work. 

#fullyrecovered - I am proud of this hastag!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

woodnymph

Ack!  Fully I hope you're well!   :-\
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Fully

Awww! So sweet, John! I'm fine, I've just got some stupid inner ear virus that will supposedly take care of itself in two to three days. I have to admit that I was worried. I've never fainted before. Luckily the dr. was quite thorough and I haven't had a stroke nor diabetes so I'm good!

ALady

Yikes!  Feel better, Fully!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

woodnymph

Whew, glad you're ok!

May I just put this out there, THIS (or something similar) could help speed healing along:

It's awesome stuff!  I haven't had a serious ear thing in awhile, but lots of customers at the health food stores swear by this stuff!  Just thought I'd throw it out there  :)

e_wind

thats awesome. I've been having a really weird middle ear problem lately where i'll be dizzy for a day, then be fine for weeks or more.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

woodnymph

Quote from: e_wind on Dec 06, 2011, 11:20 AM
thats awesome. I've been having a really weird middle ear problem lately where i'll be dizzy for a day, then be fine for weeks or more.

If that new Trader Joe's by you has something like this (with either Mullein, St. John's Wort, or Garlic) I'd give it a shot if it's not too much $ (I think it's usually around $10)  This stuff works wonders, you could even call it ear x-tacy   ::) :P

e_wind

Quote from: woodnymph on Dec 06, 2011, 11:26 AM

If that new Trader Joe's by you has something like this (with either Mullein, St. John's Wort, or Garlic) I'd give it a shot if it's not too much $ (I think it's usually around $10)  This stuff works wonders, you could even call it ear x-tacy   ::) :P

OH! clever haha  ;D .... i'll probably be picking some of that up next time im there... im over due for my day of dizzyness
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

woodnymph

Quote from: e_wind on Dec 06, 2011, 11:40 AM

OH! clever haha  ;D .... i'll probably be picking some of that up next time im there... im over due for my day of dizzyness

Man period maybe :-X

Hahah but if either of you try it, let me know what you think! (ie let me know how much it kicks ass!)

Fully

Quote from: woodnymph on Dec 06, 2011, 11:45 AM
Quote from: e_wind on Dec 06, 2011, 11:40 AM

Man period maybe :-X

Hahah but if either of you try it, let me know what you think! (ie let me know how much it kicks ass!)

"Man Period"  ;D ;D ;D (Gah, I've got the sense of humor of a sixth grade boy)

I'll look for some. I don't have a Trader Joe's, but I'll try the health food store.