All Good Music Fest

Started by e_wind, Feb 21, 2012, 01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

Line up dropped today. Since its moved so close to home, I may have to attend.

Allman Brothers
Phil Lesh and Friends
Flaming Lips
Bob Weir & Bruce Hornsby

Super jammy, but I've never seen Phil Lesh and Friends and I love camping festivals and I love Flaming Lips.

http://www.allgoodfestival.com/artists.cfm
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Luna Moth

Sold my E-forest ticket for this today. Really just wanted to check out the woods up there more than the lineup anyway.

Thank you ALL GOOD!

woodnymph

Always a great dang line-up....... wonder what the new spot will be like!  I'm tempted to think most any spot will be an improvement from Marvin's Mountaintop  :P

Just saw the Phil-ster at the Xmas Jam over here in Asheville--- Dead songs are always welcomed, in my book  :)  Especially by any of the original members  :-*  Always a good time!  And Bobby's gonna be around too!  That's phenomenal!  And ahhhhhhh the Flaming Lipssss!   :D :D :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

Luna Moth

looks like a may be switching jobs from my flexible one to another with 5hrs pto every 2 weeks. that being said i may not be able to take off for this one but will still get Bob Weir and 2 RRE sets at waka. im sure mickey hart band, abb, phil and friends will have other non festival dates

woodnymph

Yeah I won't be making this fest, unfortunately.....  but my oh my I can't wait to hear what goes down!!!   :D :D :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time