baustin

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96338

My Morning Jacket
October 21, 2011
Southern Ground Music and Food Festival
Blackbaud Stadium
Daniel Island, SC

Source Audio:
Franken-Nak cm300/cp1 {cardiod, fob @ sbd, dfc, stand @ 10'} ~> Tascam DR-680 {24/48}

Source Video:
Tripod mounted Sony HDR-SR1 {1440 x 1080i, 16:9}

Blu-Ray Audio Specifications:
24/48kHz
LPCM
2.304 Mb/s

Blu-Ray Video Specifications:
1440 x 1080i, 16:9, 29.97 fps, Two Pass VBR 30/25/20 - Max/Avg/Min @ Mb/s

Editing/Authoring:
Wavelab 6.10, Sony Vegas 9.0c & tsMuxeR 1.10.6

-u89taper and The Team Dirty South Coastal Division

One set - 01:40:48

01 - Victory Dance
02 - Circuital
03 - Off the Record
04 - Im Amazed
05 - Lay Low
06 - Gideon
07 - Golden
08 - Outta My System
09 - First Light
10 - Smokin for Shooting
11 - End of Run Thru
12 - Touch Me Part 2
13 - Mahgeeta
14 - Moving Away
15 - Wordless Chorus
16 - Day is Coming
17 - Black Metal
18 - One Big Holiday

johnnYYac

Thanks for this, buastin!  I don't currently have a way to burn this, so I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but look forward to figuring it out. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

baustin

Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 24, 2012, 05:21 PM
Thanks for this, buastin!  I don't currently have a way to burn this, so I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but look forward to figuring it out.

you can play it with VLC: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Bluray burners for computers are less than $100 and are super easy to burn with ImgBurn

johnnYYac

Quote from: baustin on Feb 24, 2012, 05:45 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on Feb 24, 2012, 05:21 PM

you can play it with VLC: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Bluray burners for computers are less than $100 and are super easy to burn with ImgBurn
Looks amazing, Brian!  Thanks so much.  Can never have too much good MMJ video, though this one took a good chunk of my remaining hard drive.  I'll have to look at one of those burners.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

JPV

thanks baustin ---this looks sweet! can you make me a copy if i send you a blank blu-ray?

:dankk2:

scosby2

baustin,

once again not even trying you(well maybe you were) you have made a masterpiece...i have my computer hdmi'd up to my big screen right now and i'm blown away...you actually filmed a concert and not just jim dancing around because a lot of times it's a challenge for a lot of people not to just focus on him. it came out great. good job around the 18:35 mark getting everything as jim was walking back to the stage...that's probably the best part imo...keep up the good work

whodonit2u

Since tradersden now only exists in our memories, any chance I can do a B&P for this surely stunning show?