Show your framed MMJ show posters

Started by bicyclejoe, Feb 11, 2009, 05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcs

Those are great!  :)

I have a few posters but nothing framed yet.  Hopefully soon.

goose

I wish I had that bonaroo.  I should have bought it when I was there.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

hizzo

^That's exactly what I was just thinking.  :-/
One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI wish I had that bonaroo.  I should have bought it when I was there.

Ditto.  :(
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

YouAre_GivenToFly

My original RCMH

Philly 12/1/06

Still haven't gotten my MSG, Louisville, or Philly '08 ones framed.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

tomEisenbraun

I would seriously kill for the bear with the Z-bats poster. Didn't have the cash to get my hands on one when they were floating around eBay, and it looks like all hope may be lost for this one for some time now...

:'(
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

lasvegas

i've got the signed YES WE CAN obama benefit poster, from the jim solo show that didn't happen framed.

pretty much the coolest poster ever.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

TheRoof

You Are Everything

AMightyCaporal

Quotei've got the signed YES WE CAN obama benefit poster, from the jim solo show that didn't happen framed.

pretty much the coolest poster ever.

I've got that one too- the fiancee bought it for me... she's friggin great!

Their posters really are incredibly- like old rock posters.  Very artistic and beautiful.  I wish I had the funds to collect them- maybe I'll start designing em instead
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

weeniebeenie

This is cool!!!!!
I think some people may have scribbled on it though.... ;)
How loud can silence get?

Janet

TheRoof

QuoteAnother JJ #37 sighting....

Yeah I've tried to fine-tooth comb decipher whether it was a 37 or a quick-draw 34......but weeks go by like days and my mind is still much undecided.

The poster always reminds me of 'Into the Woods' with the men quartet singing at the end, cutting down the tree....

Maybe Jim was thinking the same thing as he signed it and that confused his mathematical skills
You Are Everything

TheRoof

This is cool!!!!!
I think some people may have scribbled on it though.... ;)

Actually that's how I received it straight from the band...but I cannot release as to how it was entirely possible (my ex-girlfriend played a HUGE role).
You Are Everything

larxyz

With the 37..
If you look closely, you can see how the top of the '7' is flipped up. I just think he got lazy when writing the '4' and it turned out to look like a '7'.

Don't let your silly dreams, fall in between, the cracks of the bed and the wall.

TGMC421

QuoteWith the 37..
If you look closely, you can see how the top of the '7' is flipped up. I just think he got lazy when writing the '4' and it turned out to look like a '7'.

I see what you're saying.

AlwxanderD10

capt. scotty

This poster is freakin sweet and its on sale on eBay, but Ill be damned if im going to pay $150 for a poster  >:(

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Vadie Stark

[highlight][/highlight]
[highlight][/highlight]
[highlight][/highlight]
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.