Red Rocks?!?!?!

Started by YouAre_GivenToFly, Apr 23, 2012, 11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre_GivenToFly

Twitter: @mymorningjacket what color is your favorite Rock? #hint

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

e_wind

I've heard some stuff. What's better than one show?  #anotherhint
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

parkervb

i was just about to post the same thing from their FB page....

just had a buddy move out to CO, so this could be perfect!
Don't you ever turn it off

vespachick

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

oistheone

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Did not see this coming. The music industry sure knows how to bankrupt a man. Way too much sweet shit going on this summer.

e_wind

When I heard the rumor I decided to not go to All Good or LouFest. Red rocks is well worth it, especially of all the details are true. I will never miss a MMJ red rocks show as long as I can help it.

JFW pt 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouAre_GivenToFly

After some quick number crunching... if I can go from now until mid-July without eating I can afford to fly to CO and catch this. So we'll see.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

BigHerm

I will not miss this.

Please make it Saturday/Sunday so I don't have to take off work.

e_wind

You won't remember food for your whole life.... Just saying :thumbsup:

vespachick

I hope it's Labor Day Weekend, since I already requested the vacation time around it.....
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

e_wind

jimsflyingv

Can somebody explain to a non native speaker from outside of the US what this thread is all about. I always thought I know English but I read this thread and have no clue at all what you guys are talking about

bluesky

missed JFW 1, will not miss JFW 2!!! (fingers crossed that's what this is and that it's over a weekend)

...jimsflyingv   there is a belief that mmj's tweet "what color is your favorite rock" might refer to the band hopefully playing at Red Rocks in Colorado.... (JFW~ jacket fest west)

NoVa_NoLa

Uh-oh.... :D

Saw the tweet this morning, but in my pre-caffeinated state, I didn't even register the hint...

subinai

Shug

This is the rumor/news I've been waiting months for!  If true, it means I'll be hitting Red Rocks twice this year, once for two nights of Wilco and again for MMJ.  How cool would that be? 
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

mahg33ta

Quote from: jimsflyingv on Apr 23, 2012, 12:43 PM
Can somebody explain to a non native speaker from outside of the US what this thread is all about. I always thought I know English but I read this thread and have no clue at all what you guys are talking about

maybe others have answered this, but to be clear- Red Rocks is an outdoor concert venue in Colorado, famous place, great musical history, fantastic natural setting....

oistheone

I need some dates! (And some cash.)

Want to make this happen so very badly.

Penny Lane

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be over Labor Day.

Jacket Fest West Part Deux!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

solace

with Band of Horses maybe?