Official Recordings at nugs.net

Started by CC, Sep 02, 2012, 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

so glad to have the full Red Rocks 1 show
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

johnnYYac

You can pre-order the Port Chester shows here, as well as the Red Rocks shows from August 2012.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Any idea if we can get the two songs they left off on night 1 RR?

searchinbig

Available in high quality also. Nice. Thanks AGAIN for listening you guys!  :thumbsup:

Great Holiday surprise.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

TheThird

For the record, I definitely approve of the move to live downloads. It appears to be a much better experience.
[url="http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection"]http://www.discogs.com/user/TheThird/collection[/url]

Fully

I just want to mention that I had difficulty downloading the red rocks files at first. About a month ago, I went back and tried again. They worked perfectly. Glad to see the kinks have been worked out and glad to see that we get options about the quality of files we want. :thumbsup:

e-stone

do those of us that were at both Red Rocks shows get to download these new, improved shows over again for free?

Dillsnufus

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 25, 2012, 04:03 PM
do those of us that were at both Red Rocks shows get to download these new, improved shows over again for free?

are these versions better sounding somehow? or there's just more formats available and more tracks?
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

e-stone

Quote from: Dillsnufus on Dec 25, 2012, 04:38 PM
Quote from: e-stone on Dec 25, 2012, 04:03 PM

are these versions better sounding somehow? or there's just more formats available and more tracks?

not sure yet...i'm hoping to hear some feedback about that here at some point.  the original bootlegs had moderate to severe transition/clipping issues in some spots.  the overall sound was good, but compared to the recent live series from Wilco, these shows just seemed to be thrown together way too quickly or something

BUT i'd be perfectly happy just getting the missing tracks from 8/3 if nothing else.

johnnYYac

The track listings for the downloads match the setlists.  Looking into it...

Seems to be the intact show!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

MOWJO8185

I was impatient to deal with customer service and potentially get a new download for free since I bought the originals, so I just bought it again  :grin:  I'm not sure there's a super significant change in sound quality (unless you buy the FLAC or the super duper FLAC or whatever it is), but there is a SIGNIFICANT change in the tracking and splitting of tracks, which is a must for me for a live album.  I at first tried buying just First Light and Masterplan, but I didn't like how they were transitioning into the tracks before and after them, so I bought the whole thing, and it sounds GREAT.

But I am sort of a freak for listening to live albums seamlessly without gaps. Just buying the two songs may work for some people.

itrainmonkeys

So happy to see them working with Livedownloads now. They have their shit together.

buymycar

24 bit FLAC-HD?  Are you kidding me?   :shocked:

They do listen to us!  Thanks MMJ!

robb

I really hope this new site opens the door for the release of older shows (like Columbus from this year...that tape NEEDS to be heard by everybody.  Still can't get over how good that show was.)
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

MrWhippy

Has anyone tried to put in their bar code from the ticket last night to see if it works for pre-ordering the show? 

I tried the two long numbers that I see on the ticket and neither of them seemed to work.  Hopefully they will work later.
My heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

MOWJO8185

e-stone

yep.  listening now...sounds fantastic!

delso13

Quote from: MrWhippy on Dec 28, 2012, 08:03 AM
Has anyone tried to put in their bar code from the ticket last night to see if it works for pre-ordering the show? 

I tried the two long numbers that I see on the ticket and neither of them seemed to work.  Hopefully they will work later.

im having the same problem...tried both numbers and nothing..

dang