ATTENTION: Mahg33tah, Yac, other poster peoples.

Started by e_wind, Oct 09, 2012, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

Have you seen this?
http://branjofarms.storenvy.com/products/637863-downtown-louisville-map-forecastle-x-print-on-glossy-paper-8-5-x-22

nice little forecastle poster from on of my favorites. only 8.00! must be small.

edit: 8.5" X 22"

I like it a lot, he has all the popular louisville locations and phrases about downtown incorporated. really nice for a louisvillian.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Thanks for the heads up, Eric!  I actually got one from him at Forecastle, though it was not treated well and made it back to NH in rough shape.

from his site (click to enlarge)

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

ericm

Bummed I couldn't find the Monkey Wrench in that poster!
"Where's Jim going?"

e_wind

Yeah the monkey wrench is a little south of this scene. I ran into the owner last night and he's doing all 4 December shows

ericm

Yeah, that's what I thought. Woulda been cool if it was in there, cause for a bunch of us it was part of a great Louisville weekend. Really kicked it off right.  :thumbsup:  :cool:   :beer: 

Anymore of these floating around?  That link is showing sold out.
"Where's Jim going?"

mahg33ta

hey e_wind... thanks for the heads up, and thinking of me.   I just grabbed one.   Ericm, didn't seem sold out to me as of 10/15... free shipping too!  :thumbsup:

e_wind

I guess I didn't read it properly, but it isnt a print. It's a glossy-ass poster. oh well, still cool

johnnYYac

ericm

Quote from: mahg33ta on Oct 15, 2012, 01:11 PM
hey e_wind... thanks for the heads up, and thinking of me.   I just grabbed one.   Ericm, didn't seem sold out to me as of 10/15... free shipping too!  :thumbsup:

Thanks Kyle. It definitely had a sold out posted on the site when I checked it out.

Thanks for the update, and heads up.  :thumbsup:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

Quote from: ericm on Oct 15, 2012, 01:49 PM
Quote from: mahg33ta on Oct 15, 2012, 01:11 PM

Thanks Kyle. It definitely had a sold out posted on the site when I checked it out.

Thanks for the update, and heads up.  :thumbsup:  :beer:
It was listed Sold Out when this thread started, so he must have cranked a few more out. 

Fully

Right now, the link is showing that he's selling them.

mahg33ta

yeah, if it's a glossy not a screenprint he can probably just crank em out as needed.   Oh well, the completist in me insisted on purchasing.   Man, Forecastle was great.