Greek Theater 9/15 Roll Call

Started by zanjam, Sep 05, 2012, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

Quote from: bluesky on Sep 12, 2012, 12:59 AM
Quote from: ericm on Sep 11, 2012, 05:23 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Sep 11, 2012, 05:05 PM
1) zanjam + hubby (soundcheck, too)
2) ItBeats4Jew + wife + kids (soundcheck as well)
3) Mr. and Mrs. bbill
4) jaye & mr jaye    (soundcheck too!)
5) bluesky
6) lucylew + hubby and sis
7) ms. yvon  :beer:
8) dugafola + wife (soundcheck bitches!!)
9) Crispy  :cheesy:

Wow, thanks for the offer, Val!

Looks reasonable to me, zanjam. Kinda like what you were hoping for at Red Rocks, eh?  :thumbsup:

Sure go to San Fran this year! :wink:

Way to go  Chris.  :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Happy for ya especially after missing MPP, and Brooklyn.   Give Val a BIG hug for me.

NO WAY!!!! Yvon and now Crispy!!!! Major Jazz hands!!!! Chris I will pm you my number...and i better get a BIG hug from you sent from Eric, so sweet  :smiley: :cry:

You'll get a HUGE hug from Eric through me, as will many other peeps! Burritos! Beer! Badassery!

Very sorry to hear walterfredo won't be in our midst. You'd think those BFF's would have had the decency to have the date moved when this show was announced! See you in Boston, wf.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

walterfredo

After getting the green light that we can make the trek out to Boston for NYE, and securing 2nd row tix today, it has officially lessened the sting of missing this show on Saturday. Have fun folks! 

ItBeats4Jew

Quote from: walterfredo on Sep 12, 2012, 06:32 PM
After getting the green light that we can make the trek out to Boston for NYE, and securing 2nd row tix today, it has officially lessened the sting of missing this show on Saturday. Have fun folks!

nice consolation prize.  have fun at the wedding.  mazel tov to the happy couple. 
what Madonna said really helped

mahg33ta

Quote from: walterfredo on Sep 12, 2012, 06:32 PM

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

mahgeetah

If I could have it my way....

Wordless
Victory
Gideon
Off the Record
Lowdown
Way He Sings
Heartbreakin
Aluminum
Highly Suspicious