EMEK Red Rocks Drop

Started by Bernard, Sep 13, 2012, 03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernard

Anybody else lucky enough to snag the uncut version of this today?

Thats means I might have an extra show edition or two.  Let me know if you're interested.  Would prefer trades.

pinebarrens

I grabbed one too. I'm also in the same boat as you with an extra night one poster. I'd be down for a trades as well.

Bernard

Quote from: pinebarrens on Sep 13, 2012, 04:16 PM
I grabbed one too. I'm also in the same boat as you with an extra night one poster. I'd be down for a trades as well.

Congrats, glad to hear you got one!

ericm

I'm not seeing any buy or sold out buttons?

Any idea if they're still available, or is there a different buy page?
"Where's Jim going?"

Bernard

Eric, it sold out in 2 mins or less.  It was super quick.

ericm

Quote from: Bernard on Sep 13, 2012, 04:44 PM
Eric, it sold out in 2 mins or less.  It was super quick.

Figured as much.  I just saw where he said he would replace the buy button with sold out when it was, and saw neither. I thought I was in the wrong place, or there was a password or something.

Thanks.
"Where's Jim going?"

searchinbig

I clicked the second the buy button came on and it said sold out.  :cry:  Shades of Portchester......

EDIT: What really sucks ass is that these are on ebay already for $300
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

johnnYYac

Quote from: searchinbig on Sep 13, 2012, 04:58 PM
I clicked the second the buy button came on and it said sold out.  :cry:  Shades of Portchester......

And not just a few...  :angry:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Bernard

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 14, 2012, 11:19 AM

And not just a few...  :angry:

And that's before these flippers even have their greasy hands on um.  I know in the past EMEK has gone after these kinda people, tried to match an eBay sale to someone who purchased from him, and cancel the sale on his end.  Kinda cool, but not an easy battle I'm sure.

ms. yvon

anyone have the dimensions of these posters handy?  i have some free time at work today to head to the frame shop.  don't have my poster with me.  just remember that it's not 18 x 24.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

never mind!  found the pair online and did a little math.  1 poster = approx 16 x 24"
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

mahg33ta

25 high x 16.5 wide each.   If you have the uncut its 25 x 33

mahg33ta

Quote from: ms. yvon on Oct 18, 2012, 05:00 PM
never mind!  found the pair online and did a little math.  1 poster = approx 16 x 24"

I see we posted at the same time!   just be warned it is definitely taller than 24', if you are frame shopping....

Northern Neighbour

Yeah, ours are uncut and I think the measurements that M stated.  The posters are definitely bigger than 16 x 24.

vespachick

Infuriatingly they are just longer than 24". Just enough to not-quite-fit into the 18x24" portfolio they reside in until framing.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

e_wind

I just got mine framed. Slightly off of 18x24 but I can't remember
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Bernard

Anybody who has these framed up care to share some pics?

I have both the uncut and the single set.  Can't decided which I'm gonna frame.

Here's a cool pic of 2 singles framed together.  I like the textured matte and the frame choice a lot.

ms. yvon

thanks for all the help everyone!  i really like the pebbled frame on that framed pair.   :thumbsup:
this may offend delicate poster sensibilities of some forum members but i have trimmed posters to fit frames in the past. quarter inch here, half inch there.  the dimensions of this one will require a custom frame i'm afraid.  still, gives me something to do on saturday.  :beer:

Jahmazed

Keep an eye out if you're still looking for this, prices are dropping.. I saw an uncut set go on ebay for $83 the other day!