Jacket Junkies - the original fan club

Started by johnnYYac, Sep 15, 2012, 03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

Quote from: tdb810 on Sep 17, 2012, 11:28 AM

Johnny Quaid is a hot mother-f-er! :evil: :evil:

Can Pennylane handle this competition??  :cheesy:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

MamaKel

I didn't think I could love a man and his elbow cleavage any more than I already do...but them I saw that pirate genie hat, and it made me melt like figgy pudding. What a mensch. I wonder if he wears a jockstrap on stage...because I would fight a bitch if that was thrown into the crowd.

MamaKel

P.S. can we call Johnny Quaid, "Johnny Stamos Quaid" from now on? He's a big hit with my mom. She likes good-looking carpenters... Jesus, Carter Oosterhouse, JayQuayStay (his new Hollywood name) Yer major welcs.

Also, does Jimmy Dean really like mathematics? Because  going to have to go to the library and start studying if he does...

pattilovesmmj

This is pretty cool.  I love the fact the so many people love these guys so much.  It's just a big love fest when you see them in concert anyway..........

Lonndown27

This is a goldmine of retro blast from the past information Johnny :)
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

MarkW

Ha ha ha!  Loved reading this again.

psssst, YYac - d'ya wanna sell that stuff?
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

johnnYYac

Quote from: MarkW on Sep 01, 2015, 04:38 PM
Ha ha ha!  Loved reading this again.

psssst, YYac - d'ya wanna sell that stuff?
Sorry, Mark.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

BH

Confederacy of Dunces AND Have a drink on me?   As if I could like Jim any more....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sb_gli

If I had a hammer.... I wouldn't hurt him.   Awesome