Guitar Jam

Started by MMDATS, Mar 06, 2006, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMDATS

So, I know I am kinda a new member around here but I have been getting tabs from here for the past few years and I think that the tabs forum is a great resource and I applaud all of you who work to put this together.  

I dont know if this idea has been tossed around and I dont even know how feasible it is but I think it would be really cool to put together some sort of annual weekend camping trip where we could all get together and jam on some MMJ tunes.  It could be called something like the "Into the Woods Guitar Jam" or something cheesy like that.  Just one weekend where we could all get out and meet each other and play guitar, learn songs from each other, and share in our collective love for the Jacket.  If we really wanted to get cheesy we could even do it in Shelbyville, KY.  Anyway, I just wanted to see what people thought.  

Peace, love, MMJ

MMDATS

corey

Well, there's a few people putting something together at Bonnaroo this year. I think it was planned for last year, but didn't work out. Are ya going to Bonnaroo?

MMDATS

Cant this year.  It was just a crazy thought.  It would be fun.  In theory.