Forum Marriages?

Started by ChiefOKONO, Feb 16, 2021, 06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

I was just wondering - Has anyone on here met up and gotten married?  It seems like I recall that happening but not sure....

walterfredo

Not a forum meetup thing, but I did meet my wife the same weekend as I discovered MMJ, High Sierra music festival, 2006.

sillyboob

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 25, 2021, 11:14 AMNot a forum meetup thing, but I did meet my wife the same weekend as I discovered MMJ, High Sierra music festival, 2006.

That's a heck of a combo!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

ranyart

Since we've broken the forum meeting aspect of this question...

Betsy and I met at a CSNY show in 2006 and within a month or so she gave me her copy of Z which was my introduction to MMJ.  We've been totally in love ever since!

ChiefOKONO

APR

Amazing stuff walterfreo and ranyart!

vespachick

Welp, some of the older forum members know this already, but I met my husband on the rail in 2008 at the Edgefield; we now have an 11 year old whose initials are MMJ in honorarium. (I still consider him a noob  :grin: )

:drum:
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

sillyboob

Quote from: vespachick on Nov 18, 2021, 01:28 PMWelp, some of the older forum members know this already, but I met my husband on the rail in 2008 at the Edgefield; we now have an 11 year old whose initials are MMJ in honorarium. (I still consider him a noob  :grin: )

This is great!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

ericm

Maybe but it never gets old hearing it again! :grin:

Gotta say if he's a noob then I guess I'm a newer noob or noober?  :smiley:  Wait, I'll stick with the newer noob cause noober just sounds a bit too off to me.
"Where's Jim going?"

APR

Quote from: sillyboob on Nov 18, 2021, 08:46 PM
Quote from: vespachick on Nov 18, 2021, 01:28 PMWelp, some of the older forum members know this already, but I met my husband on the rail in 2008 at the Edgefield; we now have an 11 year old whose initials are MMJ in honorarium. (I still consider him a noob  :grin: )

This is great!!

I did not know that.  So cool!  Great seeing you and Mr. Vespa in Chicago.