I AM CONNJOHNWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by patrick, Aug 05, 2004, 03:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

From now on I officially don't believe a single word anyone says here anymore.

Not that I did before.

In truth, everyone knows I'm the only one that's real.

I just don't brag about it.

Anyway.

:)
I'm ready when you are

MMJ_fanatic

well excuse us for living  ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

aha!  ahoy matey and pass the damn tartar sauce!

MMJ_fanatic

Was strolling through some old goofy posts and wanted to bump this from back in the day when the guys actually haunted the forum--and sometimes actually posted  :grin:

trav

Quote from: MMJ_fanatic on Aug 05, 2019, 03:11 pmWas strolling through some old goofy posts and wanted to bump this from back in the day when the guys actually haunted the forum--and sometimes actually posted  :grin:

Wow! 😂😂 hahaha!! I was reading this going "What in the hell is this?". Then I was wondering if that was the real Patrick. No clue what the conversation is about, but funny nonetheless.

johnnYYac

Nice bump, MMJ_fanatic! I've seen a few posts from Patrick and maybe Tom, but don't think I've seen this thread before. Thanks and keep 'em coming...
Close enough!

MMJ_fanatic

Quote from: trav on Aug 05, 2019, 03:38 pm
Quote from: MMJ_fanatic on Aug 05, 2019, 03:11 pmWas strolling through some old goofy posts and wanted to bump this from back in the day when the guys actually haunted the forum--and sometimes actually posted  :grin:

Wow! 😂😂 hahaha!! I was reading this going "What in the hell is this?". Then I was wondering if that was the real Patrick. No clue what the conversation is about, but funny nonetheless.

There was a hardcore fan who was also friends with Patrick by the name of John Conaway--he lives (or maybe now lived) in Louisville and played pool with Patrick while being a big supporter of the band.  This was Patrick poking fun at him back in the day