Port Chester Footage

Started by ZLayLowZ, Jan 11, 2013, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLayLowZ

Here is the link to a newly created youtube channel dedicated purely to uploading our video footage from all three nights in Port Chester:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9t0tNOelZmM3wRQsWcFVA?feature=watch

There were four of us in my group so we are consolidating all our footage into this youtube channel. Some of the videos (primarily taken by myself) feature shaky footage due to my excessive head banging and dancing, which detracts from the overall video quality on some, however, the sound quality is still excellent. Also, it gives you the feel that your actually there, in general admission, jamming out!!! Enjoy. Peace.

p.s. anybody else who has posted their port chester footage please paste your youtube channel link on this thread - that way it will be easy to just go straight to the sources rather than searching via youtube.
Oh and there are many more videos to come, fyi.

ZLayLowZ

I shall do the easy one:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dillsnufus

This guy's channel rocks-the-fuck-on folks. Awesome footage.

jaye

Quote from: ZLayLowZ on Jan 11, 2013, 12:56 PM
I shall do the easy one:

yes it does! 

oistheone

I only took one video the whole time, but I synced it up with the soundboard audio so it sounds pretty sweet! Really captures the amazing energy of being on Carl's side!

My Morning Jacket -- Lay Low -- Live at the Capitol Theatre [soundboard audio mix]

Dillsnufus

Quote from: ZLayLowZ on Jan 11, 2013, 12:56 PM
I shall do the easy one:

:smiley: thanks guys
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

WH7Gator

Quality may not be that good but these dudes look like they rocked the fuck out!!  Probably were  :cheesy: if you know what i'm sayyyyyyyin'.  Keep em' coming.  And dillsnufus, you are the man!!
As long as my heart's beating, that's all the proof you need....

ZLayLowZ

Quote from: oistheone on Jan 11, 2013, 01:38 PM
I only took one video the whole time, but I synced it up with the soundboard audio so it sounds pretty sweet! Really captures the amazing energy of being on Carl's side!

My Morning Jacket -- Lay Low -- Live at the Capitol Theatre [soundboard audio mix]

Sweet video, love it!! How did you sync it with the soundboard audio? Sounds very necessary, if possible....

ZLayLowZ

Quote from: WH7Gator on Jan 11, 2013, 03:00 PM
Quality may not be that good but these dudes look like they rocked the fuck out!!  Probably were  :cheesy: if you know what i'm sayyyyyyyin'.  Keep em' coming.  And dillsnufus, you are the man!!

Yeppp, you know it brotha!! Could not stop grooving the entire time. It was only the greatest time of my entire life/ greatest shows I've ever seen!! Epic experience and the Jacket were certainly primed for the PC shows.. Never heard such amazing acoustics and seen such glorious lighting - all wrapped up into the Capitol Theatre!!! Truly one for the ages. Rock on!

ZLayLowZ

Lay Low - My Morning Jacket - Port Chester, NY - The Capitol Theatre

Btw... Here is my footage of Law Low. Good sound but you can clearly see what I was speaking about above... Just a lil too much dancing and head banging - oh well, I had to enjoy the show, right?!? :thumbsup:

bartel

Quote from: ZLayLowZ on Jan 11, 2013, 12:35 PM
Here is the link to a newly created youtube channel dedicated purely to uploading our video footage from all three nights in Port Chester:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9t0tNOelZmM3wRQsWcFVA?feature=watch

There were four of us in my group so we are consolidating all our footage into this youtube channel. Some of the videos (primarily taken by myself) feature shaky footage due to my excessive head banging and dancing, which detracts from the overall video quality on some, however, the sound quality is still excellent. Also, it gives you the feel that your actually there, in general admission, jamming out!!! Enjoy. Peace.

p.s. anybody else who has posted their port chester footage please paste your youtube channel link on this thread - that way it will be easy to just go straight to the sources rather than searching via youtube.
Oh and there are many more videos to come, fyi.

thanks love the footage of the ceiling lighting..

GO4IT

Here's my channel.  Eight videos from Port Chester.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MMJGO4IT

logan5ive

So...apparently there were video screens in the lobby showing the concert(s) (at least night 3 according to my brother).  I didn't see any video cameras during the shows.  Does the Capitol Theatre have their own in house video system?  Let's hope the footage leaks out.
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

el_chode

Quote from: logan5ive on Jan 11, 2013, 11:14 PM
So...apparently there were video screens in the lobby showing the concert(s) (at least night 3 according to my brother).  I didn't see any video cameras during the shows.  Does the Capitol Theatre have their own in house video system?  Let's hope the footage leaks out.

I don't think that's "footage" to be leaked. I doubt they record that. It's just a cc tv system
I'm surrounded by assholes

logan5ive

Quote from: el_chode on Jan 12, 2013, 09:42 AM

I don't think that's "footage" to be leaked. I doubt they record that. It's just a cc tv system

I bet they do record it.
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Angelo

Quote from: logan5ive on Jan 12, 2013, 11:04 AM
Quote from: el_chode on Jan 12, 2013, 09:42 AM

I bet they do record it.

That would be criminal to not record them. Behind the bar upstairs definitely had footage of the show on 4-5 flat screens.

ZLayLowZ

Can somebody please clarify what "soundboard audio" is?
My guess would be that it is when you sync your video with the audio recordings from the show.... idk.
Thanks.

itrainmonkeys

Quote from: ZLayLowZ on Jan 18, 2013, 03:10 PM
Can somebody please clarify what "soundboard audio" is?
My guess would be that it is when you sync your video with the audio recordings from the show.... idk.
Thanks.

Yea, that's it.

People have done it in the past with audience tapings as well. Basically combining the high quality video (that has poor quality audio) with the high quality audio recorded at that show.