May 25, 2019, 04:48 am

News:

If you're having login problems please make sure you're using forum.mymorningjacket.net and not mymorningjacket.net

YouTube that IS My Morning Jacket

Started by johnnYYac, Jan 25, 2013, 08:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Close enough!

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

johnnYYac

Close enough!

LeanneP

There is something about that 2038 video... Jim is especially funny here. I just love him playing a doddering version of himself that gets me cackling.  THanks for sharing  :beer:
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

BigHerm

How have I never seen that? Thanks John. Good stuff.

Sheets Of Clay

My Morning Jacket - War Begun (Nashville 8/15/08)

I know it's not the full song but it's just so amazing. First the Titans fireworks, then the dude climbing the stage, so great.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Sheets Of Clay on Jan 26, 2013, 11:30 pm

I know it's not the full song but it's just so amazing. First the Titans fireworks, then the dude climbing the stage, so great.
I was wondering how long before this got posted.
Close enough!

jaye

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jan 27, 2013, 01:14 am
Quote from: Sheets Of Clay on Jan 26, 2013, 11:30 pm

I was wondering how long before this got posted.

That never gets old.  They should have fireworks at every outdoor shows.  :cheesy:

EverythingChanges

I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

ms. yvon

Quote from: LeanneP on Jan 26, 2013, 08:55 pm
There is something about that 2038 video... Jim is especially funny here. I just love him playing a doddering version of himself that gets me cackling.  THanks for sharing  :beer:
my favorite bit is when the band goes into the studio and you can see Bo doing tai chi in the background.  kills me every time  :grin:
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

mahg33ta

johnnYYac

Close enough!