Author Topic: YouTube that IS My Morning Jacket  (Read 31685 times)

parkervb

• got that old time feeling
    • Twitter
Re: YouTube that IS My Morning Jacket
« Reply #160 on: Aug 09, 2017, 03:42 PM »
Lockn just posted this

Don't you ever turn it off

midwesterner

• MMJ T5 NYC 5 NIGHTS!!!!!
« Reply #161 on: Aug 10, 2017, 05:51 PM »

Run Thru with the Boston Pops

Old video that I made years ago

Mr. White

• "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" H Zinn
« Reply #162 on: Aug 17, 2017, 09:10 PM »
Soundboard Audio of "If All Else Fails" from Amsterdam 2011

"War itself is the enemy of the human race." - Howard Zinn

rkwedge

« Reply #163 on: Aug 17, 2017, 10:04 PM »
^^^Very cool. That's one of my go to sound board audio download concerts. Amazing set list
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

rkwedge

« Reply #164 on: Aug 17, 2017, 10:15 PM »

Run Thru with the Boston Pops

Old video that I made years ago
And the Boston Pops were never the same again  :grin: That's really an awesome video Midwesterner, looks like you could have taken a seat at Carl's pedal steel
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Lonndown27

« Reply #165 on: Aug 18, 2017, 08:28 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipwps6i0sXA

this is SO COOL, ive been able to find some extra groovy videos of NYE 2006 @ Fillmore! Get into these , watch the stage show the Jacket does , as well as in 2008 and to a lesser extent 2012, but this one could be up there with the Voodoo Festival 2010 moonface costumes , something that just signifies an event like no other, that fuckin defines it. Thats why WE LOVE this band. i cannot wait to see these amazing masters of onstage war and ragin peace once again
8/2/2012 + 10/07/2015 + 12/29/2017 + 12/30/2017 +    12/31/2017

Lonndown27

« Reply #166 on: Aug 18, 2017, 08:34 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97uSLRecSK0 

this video of NYE 2006 yet again, proves that the band had someone filming this luxuriously brilliant night! you can see perfectly a big, extra nice and absolutely impossibletobringinpassedsecurity camera . CANNOT WAIT to see what this band has in store for all of us fans for decades to come, seriously. now only one more question: were there more cameras? I would think DEFINITELY SO, because 2006 was a year where the band was just ON LIKE RON ON A CARL SONG! (shoutout Ron you awesome dood you!!) it's no wonder the band may have been filming this, as well, knowing that they were pretty much taking it to the top every fuckin last night.

Mr. White

« Reply #167 on: Aug 20, 2017, 03:55 PM »
Soundboard Audio from FM Broadcast

My Morning Jacket (featuring Daniel Martin Moore)
"Wonderful (The Way I Feel)"
Auditorium Theatre   
Chicago, Illinois
June 17, 2011

Lonndown27

« Reply #168 on: Aug 20, 2017, 08:09 PM »
Soundboard Audio from FM Broadcast

My Morning Jacket (featuring Daniel Martin Moore)
"Wonderful (The Way I Feel)"
Auditorium Theatre   
Chicago, Illinois
June 17, 2011

ooooh! thanks for posting! this showed up on my youtube as i'm a subscriber of DarkStarFlashes hahha. Mr. White do you have this full show? I never even knew this date existed

Mr. White

« Reply #169 on: Aug 21, 2017, 12:40 AM »

Lonndown27

« Reply #170 on: Aug 21, 2017, 05:55 PM »
http://nugs.net/browse/music/8833/My-Morning-Jacket-mp3-flac-download-8-4-2012-Red-Rocks-Amphitheatre-Morrison-CO

Red Rocks - 8/4/2012 - Full Show (Improved Audio)

ohhhhhhhhh fuck its in THE HOUSE.......this is incredible!!!!!! the DVD i got from JohnnyYac sounded incredible and now this is an upgrade on that somehow! I didn't think an upgrade was possible!!

MR. White! I want you to know how fantastic and how valued your MMJ work is to us fans. You're illuminating these otherwise unnoticed, unheard magical sets so the average fan can access this magic and get into this band fullbore. I really appreciate what you do my good sir! I can't believe you took this project on, all 3 hours and 30 minutes of it and kicked it in the ass! Red Rocks 2012 is NOW definitive! The tremolo on Carl's guitars on It Beats 4 U are like shaky vibrations in my brain waves now....

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE IN JACKET CRAZINESS. OHHHHHH I never get sick of that PWW from 2012. Just like the PWW I saw two days before, SLC 2012, the band were jumping all over the drum risor and going absolutely bonkers, I've got a really brilliant picture from that night actually when Carl and Jim are doing a duel solo at the end of Phone Went West, it's my desktop. it's one of the best pictures I've ever seen of the band. That moment was pure bliss. It was the first time they did that type of Phone before and it was outta control, the crowd really went nuts for it. I always think of that time in person when I see the footage from this Phone at RR2012.

Mr. White

« Reply #171 on: Aug 21, 2017, 10:16 PM »
Thanks! I'm glad people are enjoying these soundboard recordings. I do hope others will discover their "Official Bootlegs" and purchase all of them too, like I did. The only thing I fear is that if I make these too available, people might forego getting the recordings on their own and just listen/watch the videos I've made. That's why I'm making them "Unlisted", especially when they are available for purchase. Plus, it makes them less likely to be noticed and taken down. Although, I don't think the band minds too much.

Also, I love these recordings so very much. I hardly ever listen to studio albums anymore. There's so much awesome live stuff available that I feel they need all my attention. Now, I can simply go to my Playlists to find my Soundboard Videos and hit play on the Roku/YouTube connection, and I'll have hours of endless top quality MMJ to listen to.

Mr. White

« Reply #172 on: Aug 21, 2017, 10:51 PM »
Lonndown27, this re-do of the Red Rocks 2012 show wasn't as difficult as all I had to do for the other ones where I used Audience/Fan Videos. I already had this show on a DVD I made from the original AXSTV broadcast (can't do that kind of stuff now since they have embedded some sort of signal in almost everything on TV these days that disables the record function on my DVD Recorder). I made DVD's of the whole 3 hours and 25 minutes in several record quality modes. This one is the best quality where I had to split the whole thing up into 4 parts (they were already uploaded to my Full Shows Playlist on YouTube). The sound was from the TV broadcast, of course, and it had a bad mix and had too much of the audience in it. I had to put the 4 parts together into 1 long show, but I had to add all the songs individually (used the Official Bootleg from Livedownloads/Nugs). I did have to do a little bit of editing. When they went to the encore break, AXSTV decided to play a clip of Holdin' On To Black Metal while an announcer hyped the rest of the tour. While doing that, they missed part of Jim talking. On another section, the audio left off something that the TV broadcast had (I think it was Jim talking about Jason Noble who had died that day back in Louisville). I had to use the lower volume of the TV broadcast for that part and for the intro while they are filming the audience before the show starts. Unfortunately, the widescreen thing didn't happen with my recording, so there are the black bars going down the left and right sides. At least the sound ROCKS now!

Lonndown27

« Reply #173 on: Aug 22, 2017, 06:15 PM »
Thanks! I'm glad people are enjoying these soundboard recordings. I do hope others will discover their "Official Bootlegs" and purchase all of them too, like I did. The only thing I fear is that if I make these too available, people might forego getting the recordings on their own and just listen/watch the videos I've made. That's why I'm making them "Unlisted", especially when they are available for purchase. Plus, it makes them less likely to be noticed and taken down. Although, I don't think the band minds too much.

Also, I love these recordings so very much. I hardly ever listen to studio albums anymore. There's so much awesome live stuff available that I feel they need all my attention. Now, I can simply go to my Playlists to find my Soundboard Videos and hit play on the Roku/YouTube connection, and I'll have hours of endless top quality MMJ to listen to.
Lonndown27, this re-do of the Red Rocks 2012 show wasn't as difficult as all I had to do for the other ones where I used Audience/Fan Videos. I already had this show on a DVD I made from the original AXSTV broadcast (can't do that kind of stuff now since they have embedded some sort of signal in almost everything on TV these days that disables the record function on my DVD Recorder). I made DVD's of the whole 3 hours and 25 minutes in several record quality modes. This one is the best quality where I had to split the whole thing up into 4 parts (they were already uploaded to my Full Shows Playlist on YouTube). The sound was from the TV broadcast, of course, and it had a bad mix and had too much of the audience in it. I had to put the 4 parts together into 1 long show, but I had to add all the songs individually (used the Official Bootleg from Livedownloads/Nugs). I did have to do a little bit of editing. When they went to the encore break, AXSTV decided to play a clip of Holdin' On To Black Metal while an announcer hyped the rest of the tour. While doing that, they missed part of Jim talking. On another section, the audio left off something that the TV broadcast had (I think it was Jim talking about Jason Noble who had died that day back in Louisville). I had to use the lower volume of the TV broadcast for that part and for the intro while they are filming the audience before the show starts. Unfortunately, the widescreen thing didn't happen with my recording, so there are the black bars going down the left and right sides. At least the sound ROCKS now!
am

even if it wasn't difficult i still absolutely am grateful to you for your creation of these! Yes we need Jacket fans buying from the band and supporting them, but most real fans will NEED to buy them, whether they can hear them or not already, most care about sound quality. At least I do and I KNOW YOU DO TOO Mr. White or you wouldn't have done all this amazing work to restore it. Thank you for this though and I love when you explain the nuts and bolts behind these projects. I've got a Roku stick as well! I didn't know I could watch Unlisted videos on my Roku that's really badass!

Mr. White

« Reply #174 on: Aug 22, 2017, 09:07 PM »
Lonndown27, I'm pretty sure you can watch them from my Playlist on your Roku. I walked my brother through it on the phone one time, and he was able to find them. I'm logged in to  my account, so all my videos show up for me (even the ones that are "Restricted" by YouTube Worldwide ... I guess it's because I uploaded them in the first place and can still view them). What you have to do is go to YouTube, find/search for Darkstarflashes (which I'm sure you are familiar with), look for my Playlists, and then you can select which one to view/watch. The best one is the "My Soundboard Audio Videos" Playlist. I've recently updated it with the new Red Rocks 2012 show. Also, there are several I haven't shared here or on the Facebook Fan Club page yet. There are also a couple of Half Shows there too. Here's the link to my YouTube Channel again.

This is the link to the page with all the Playlists. I plan on making more soon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/darkstarflashes/playlists

Lonndown27

« Reply #175 on: Aug 24, 2017, 04:54 PM »
Lonndown27, I'm pretty sure you can watch them from my Playlist on your Roku. I walked my brother through it on the phone one time, and he was able to find them. I'm logged in to  my account, so all my videos show up for me (even the ones that are "Restricted" by YouTube Worldwide ... I guess it's because I uploaded them in the first place and can still view them). What you have to do is go to YouTube, find/search for Darkstarflashes (which I'm sure you are familiar with), look for my Playlists, and then you can select which one to view/watch. The best one is the "My Soundboard Audio Videos" Playlist. I've recently updated it with the new Red Rocks 2012 show. Also, there are several I haven't shared here or on the Facebook Fan Club page yet. There are also a couple of Half Shows there too. Here's the link to my YouTube Channel again.

This is the link to the page with all the Playlists. I plan on making more soon.

https://www.youtube.com/user/darkstarflashes/playlists

dood you are incredible Mr. White!!!!!!! i was blasting a show on my Roku last night!!! FUCKIN A!!!!

Mr. White

« Reply #176 on: Aug 29, 2017, 09:24 PM »
Dondante - Nashville 2008 - Soundboard Audio

Mr. White

« Reply #177 on: Aug 31, 2017, 02:21 PM »
My Morning Jacket
Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Morrison, Colorado
8/4/2012
Soundboard Audio & Better Video

parkervb

• Twitter
« Reply #178 on: Sep 01, 2017, 12:13 PM »
Don't you ever turn it off

Mr. White

« Reply #179 on: Sep 02, 2017, 09:04 PM »
My Morning Jacket - Honest Man - Auditorium Theatre - Chicago - 6/17/2011 - FM Broadcast Audio - Fan Video (midnightmarauder43 - YouTube Channel)