ROLL CALL - Jim James 4/27/13, Union Transfer, Philly

Started by Jeff Murray, Jan 30, 2013, 02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Murray

I got my pair, now I'll need the some more luck with the general onsale Friday as I got some friends needing tickets as well.

April is looking to be a very busy and fun month!
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

FiddleCastro

I'm seriously thinking about doing this show. Saturday, 2.5 hour drive, Jim's b-day... Pre-sale sold out instantly, though!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

JaneCool

Add me to the list!  :thumbsup:

There is an American Express sale on the Union Transfer site right now if anybody needs a ticket and got shut out today.
So, I do believe.....

ericm

Ticket purchased.  :thumbsup:  (thanks to JC for the Amex heads up)

Hope to see some of the Philly faithful there, and looking forward to a SATURDAY NIGHT show!!!   :cool: :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

"Where's Jim going?"

JerseyDan

Jeff Murray

Let's make this look all official and sheet.... 

1. Jeff Murray
2. Fiddle Castro - Maybe
3. JaneCool
4. Ericm
5. JerseyDan

Angelo

I don't think I'll be going. I have tix for the JB show and even though that's a "warmup" gig, should be enough to satiate me. But who knows, if the JB show blows me away I'll probably go Union Transfer too. It's a nice venue, I saw M. Ward there last year and will probably see Father John Misty there in June. Enjoy!  :beer:

dmooney99

I got shut out during the pre-sale.

Not sure if i can get tix for the general public sale.  Looking at the website you must use American Express card (Which i don't have)!  :angry:

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/eventV2/217291?wrKey=154480C92DB6CB801CE6AD8D952A1DFD

ericm

Quote from: dmooney99 on Feb 01, 2013, 06:54 AM

Not sure if i can get tix for the general public sale.  Looking at the website you must use American Express card (Which i don't have)!  :angry:

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/eventV2/217291?wrKey=154480C92DB6CB801CE6AD8D952A1DFD

Not sure I'm reading your post right, but the venue presale was Amex only. The general sale through Ticketfly later today accepts most major credit cards. I'm sure that buy tix page will be updated at noon.
"Where's Jim going?"

dmooney99

Quote from: ericm on Feb 01, 2013, 07:02 AM
Quote from: dmooney99 on Feb 01, 2013, 06:54 AM

Not sure I'm reading your post right, but the venue presale was Amex only. The general sale through Ticketfly later today accepts most major credit cards. I'm sure that buy tix page will be updated at noon.

I think i just misunderstood the link.  I have purchased tix through ticketfly before using other credit cards.  Sorry and thnaks.  Hopefully i'll get a ticket.  :smiley:

FiddleCastro

We're sorry, all available tickets are currently in other shopping carts. Please keep trying, they may soon become available.

:cry:

Got Em!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Jeff Murray

Quote from: FiddleCastro on Feb 01, 2013, 12:10 PM
We're sorry, all available tickets are currently in other shopping carts. Please keep trying, they may soon become available.

:cry:

Got Em!

Cool was just gonna say they are knocking some out of carts now.

Angelo

See you there Fiddle! I decided at the last minute to get em!  :beer:

Jims Poncho

Standing out in the brisk Philly air this morning paid off. Philly let's do this! :evil:
Taste the warpaint on my tongue as it's dripping with my sweat

mountain man

I got shut out today. Someone scheduled a meeting from 11:30-12:30 (what???) and that was that. If anyone knows of an extra pair for this show, please keep me in mind.

kvgq420

Angelo

1. Jeff Murray
2. Fiddle Castro
3. JaneCool
4. Ericm
5. JerseyDan
6. Mr. & Mrs. Angelo

We should definitely meet up somewhere beforehand. I'll be in Philly that whole weekend so I'm down for whatever.

ericm

Quote from: Angelo on Feb 02, 2013, 07:21 PM
1. Jeff Murray
2. Fiddle Castro
3. JaneCool
4. Ericm
5. JerseyDan
6. Mr. & Mrs. Angelo

We should definitely meet up somewhere beforehand. I'll be in Philly that whole weekend so I'm down for whatever.

We definitely will have a pre show meetup! It wouldn't be a Philly show without  one. :wink:

I'm waiting to hear back from a few Philly friends who are Roll Callers for some suggestions. We'll post some options, and see what works best  for everyone. I'm  sure our Roll Call list will be growing too.   :cool:  Looking forward to the show, seeing some folks again, and meeting you and the Mrs. Angelo.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

pdoody

Hi guys! I'm a long time MMJ fan, seen them twice now. I got shut out of the general sale and was wondering if anyone have 2 extra tickets for 4/27 that they would be willing to sell? I'd pay more than face.

Thanks!!!!!