Roll Call - JJ at the Fillmore 5/12

Started by zanjam, Feb 02, 2013, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

I just realized this is Mother's day.  Sorry mom!

ms. yvon

:grin:

1. zanjam and mr. zanjam
2. itbeats4jew and mrs. itbeats
3. jaye and mr. jaye
4. Crispy
5. bluesky
6. Tube Top
7. buymycar
8. walterfredo & wife
9. danz
10.  ms. yvon

:beer:  [enabler] hey if any of you come down to LA for the jim show consider coming down on wednesday for yo la tengo at the fonda, too! [/enabler]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

Crispy

Quote from: ms. yvon on Mar 07, 2013, 02:12 PM

1. zanjam and mr. zanjam
3. jaye and mr. jaye
4. Crispy
5. bluesky
6. Tube Top
7. buymycar
8. walterfredo & wife
9. danz
10.  ms. yvon

:beer:  [enabler] hey if any of you come down to LA for the jim show consider coming down on wednesday for yo la tengo at the fonda, too! [/enabler]

Woohoo! DAMN, you enabler you, I would totally be down with getting to California a few days early for that, if I could swing it. /checking the cost of changing flights/
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

bluesky

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 07, 2013, 02:23 PM
Quote from: ms. yvon on Mar 07, 2013, 02:12 PM

1. zanjam and mr. zanjam
3. jaye and mr. jaye
4. Crispy
5. bluesky
6. Tube Top
7. buymycar
8. walterfredo & wife
9. danz
10.  ms. yvon

Woohoo! DAMN, you enabler you, I would totally be down with getting to California a few days early for that, if I could swing it. /checking the cost of changing flights/

temptress

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."