Is this board dying a slow death?

Started by Tracy 2112, Feb 18, 2013, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdb810

Ahhh, I also miss the old days of the forum.  It was such a simpler time, with so much less information constantly hitting me in the face.  I totally hear you, tater, on the facebook rabbit hole.  I haven't given it up yet, but it's probably a very smart idea. 
I appreciate meeting so many of you through this forum, and happy to call you all my Jacket Family, whether it's here, FB, Insta, or on THE ROAD!
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :kiss:
.....Back at the Model Home

ALady

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jan 31, 2016, 06:13 PM
Quote from: ALady on Jan 15, 2016, 03:24 PM
Was just thinking the other day, if not for this place I'd have never have met bluesky and been jetting off to Iceland with her in a couple weeks!

MMJ has introduced me to a lot of cool folks, but I'll always love the forum OGs the best.

1.  ICELAND?!

2. Forum OGs 4 Lyfe

that's gonna be a big back tattoo.  i'll get it on my 80th birthday.  i think the centerpiece will be Ghosts & Ruckus faces...
Yes girl! Got some sweet pics up....uhh, on the Facespace. [emoji53]
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Crispy

Quote from: ALady on Feb 01, 2016, 06:38 PM
Quote from: ms. yvon on Jan 31, 2016, 06:13 PM
Quote from: ALady on Jan 15, 2016, 03:24 PM
Was just thinking the other day, if not for this place I'd have never have met bluesky and been jetting off to Iceland with her in a couple weeks!

MMJ has introduced me to a lot of cool folks, but I'll always love the forum OGs the best.

1.  ICELAND?!

2. Forum OGs 4 Lyfe

that's gonna be a big back tattoo.  i'll get it on my 80th birthday.  i think the centerpiece will be Ghosts & Ruckus faces...
Yes girl! Got some sweet pics up....uhh, on the Facespace.

You already have your Forum OGs 4 Lyfe tattoo?? I'm slacking...
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ALady

Nooo, I'm referring to my Björk and ptarmigan back piece...  [emoji12]
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires